Chapter 32. Chase Atlantic Part 1 (her pov)

A/N ^^^
One of my favorite songs lol

Pack my bags? 2 nights? I'm so confused and tired holy shit. I quickly packed some clothes in a Nike sports bag. I brushed my teeth so I could pack that along with my face wash and deodorant. I was nervous as to what we were doing or where we were going.

"Just wear PJ's honey well be in the car a while." Jax said from downstairs.

Damn.

I went and brushed my hair putting it in a ponytail then I grabbed the bag and walked downstairs.

"Morning lovely." Jax said looking at me with a smirk.

"Morning." I said squinting my eyes at him suspiciously.

"Awe don't look so angry baby." He said opening his arms scooting farther from the table so I'd fit.

I walked over and sat in his lap. I was a little excited but very nervous.

"Happy 17th birthday my pretty girl." He said kissing my temple while rubbing my back.

"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek lightly.

I got into the car and he took the bags to his trunk and then got in. It was a pretty day outside like Fourth of July typa weather.

Jax rolled down all the windows in the car and I placed my arm outside of it feeling the wind on my skin.

We started driving and he hooked up his phone to the car and blasted my band. I was just jamming out and singing to all the songs as he hummed the melodies making me smile. I grabbed his right hand in my left and placed it on  my bare skinned thigh. I started fiddling with his green ring even though he gave me the other.

~~~

We got to a hotel by like 6 and Jax quickly checked us in.

"Okay love go get ready and dress in something that'll suit the weather tonight nothing too fancy though."

"That helps." I mumbled and he chuckled behind me.

I went into the bathroom and opened my bag grabbing a cute but all black outfit. It was a black shirt longs sleeved shirt but it's loose at the end of the sleeves. It showed my stomach and cleavage. I then put on black leggings with white shoes. I quickly let my hair down and curled it.

 I quickly let my hair down and curled it

I felt pretty and I was excited.

I walked out and Jax was dressed up in all black. His shirt was black and said 'Heron' and black jeans that had cuts on his knees and above the cuts it said 'sinner'. He looked good.

Jax looked at me and an adorable smile appeared on his face as we walked toward me and grabbed my hand twirling me around

"You look amazing baby doll." He said placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"You don't look to bad yourself handsome." I said with the same sweet smile.

"Let's go." He said grabbing my hand.

We headed down to the lobby and out the doors to his car.

He played my band once again and it made me smile.

Wait. They're on tour here. No way.

"Jax?"

"Baby?"

"They're on tour here."

"They are yes."

"I-is that what w-were doing?" I asked with wide eyes and he just grinned.

"Jax!!!! What!" I said not being able to process anything.

He grabbed my hand and I just stared at him in awe. No ones cared for me this much and I felt special.

"What's wrong?" Jax asked suddenly looking worried. I didn't even realize I was getting teary eyed.

"I love you." I said in a whisper and he smiled and kissed my hand.

"I love you more. Happy Birthday baby." He said and I was trying to keep my breathing even.

We walked into the area and got our tickets checked and all that and we walked to the area and we were really close to the stage. I'm so excited.

"Do you know what they're preforming?" I asked Jax.

"Tonight it's the Chase Atlantic Album and tomorrow night it's their Nostalgia album."

"You didn't." I said referring to the 2 night concert.

"I did." He said kissing my cheek.

"Baby nooo you didn't have to!"

"Hey listen I've been saving up for you and I have so much money and it all should be spent on you." He said with a thoughtful smile.

"But-"

"Shhh they're coming out. Just relax and enjoy my girl." He said moving behind me and hugging me.

"Is this why you know the melodies to the songs? Have you been listening to them?" I said laughing.

"Yes baby girl you have me whipped." He said chuckling.

They came out and it looked awesome on stage.

A/N
Sorry here's an album cover Bc I'm obsessed.

They started preforming one of their most popular songs off that album called Into It and I had my head against Jax's chest and I was singing the song while he was humming but it was a little hard to hear over the screaming crowed

I absolutely adore the way people love music, it's life changing. It changes moods, gives confidence, let's out any emotion your feeling and they're music is my main outlet. I listen to it to just dance and jam out but I also listen to it if I'm feeling confident or if I want that feeling. I'm in love with the aura they give off and to others it'a just so contagious.

Music is contagious.

I was just watching them sing and jam out to their own music on stage and I turned around and grabbed Jax's face and kissed him passionately. He quickly kissed me back but let go of me and tuned me around. He lifted me and I was on his shoulders and I squealed. He laughed but I started screaming the song lyrics and everyone else was too. The energy was amazing and I felt myself getting lost in the joy and cheers and song. I was drowned in my own love and joy for the man holding me and the things he does for me. He handed me a pink glow stick from his pocket and I broke it to have it glow and lifted it in the air and people joined in.

There were blue, purple, green, and pink glow sticks and people were just dancing while holding them. Things like this is what living should be all about. Not the sadness or anger, not the violence or hate, not the jealousy or fear. Just being happy and loving humanity for how good it can be.

It's just sad that outside of this area where the joy and happiness is is so much hate and anger. That very much so includes me but that's what makes moments like this euphoric.

I couldn't ask for anything more.

Happy Birthday Me.