Chapter 33. Chase Atlantic Part 2 (his pov)

Sexual Content Warning

After the concert we went to the hotel and I went into the shower and one of their songs was stuck in my head but I couldn't remember which one it was. I could tell she was happy and it was all worth it but I knew the album they were gonna sing tomorrow night was her favorite one.

All of a sudden I felt small arms creep around my waist and it made me jump. I knew it was her and I turned around and grabbed her beautiful throat and choked her hard but she could still breathe. I pushed her against the shower wall looking down at her beautiful naked body.

"What are you doing sneaking up on me like that baby?" I asked hiding my smirk.

"I wanted to shower and say thank you." She said and I started to get hard not knowing what exactly she wanted but knew it was gonna be good.

"Let me go." She said sternly and it made me grip harder and she smiled a devilish grin.

"Let. Me. Go. Jax." She said and as soon as I did she jumped on me and latched her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

She grabbed my hair bringing my head back as she started kissing and sucking on my neck leaving hickeys and I never wanted anything more. I let her do this for a bit before she sat up meeting my gaze that was on the ceiling and kissed me passionately. I could tell she wanted some control and I did too so it would be a fun night. I sucked on her bottom lip earning a beautiful groan and slid my tongue into her mouth and began kissing her roughly and she would suck on my tongue a bit making me more aroused.

She let go and placed herself on her knees and I was under the warm water. She laughed at my erection but began stroking it with her small hands making me head fall back in pleasure. I felt her take my tip into her mouth and suck off my pre-cum making me groan. I set my heads on her head but didn't push in fear of her stopping.

She started taking in my dick slowly and it began hitting the back of her throat and that's when I looked down to see my precious girl finally fitting all of me into her throat while playing with my balls.

I moved one of my hands to her throat feeling how deep I was as she quickly pulled away with a cough. She spit on my dick and stroked it again taking the tip back into her mouth before locking her eyes with mine and taking all of me making me moan loudly. I've never had such good head given to me before her. She was just perfect.

Before I was gonna cum I lifted her off her knees and turned her around so her hands were on the wall and her ass was toward me. I pushed down on her gorgeous back dimples and she arched her back more as I stuck my dick in her perfect pussy. She felt so amazing around my dick. I leaned forward and grabbed her neck putting her head against my shoulder. I grabbed one of her breasts and pinched the nipple making her moan.

I clamped my lips around a spot on her neck and sucked wanting to leave a dark mark on her throat. I kept thrusting into her making our skin clap together. I licked the already dark purple love bite and adjusted her head so she was looking at me. I admired her beautiful face as I gave her all the pleasure and more. I kissed her lips as she moaned and she struggled to kiss me back.

"I-oh I-" she started but couldn't finish making me thrust harder and deeper.

"I know baby girl." I said out of breath and I felt her walls close around my dick making me moan as she came all over me but I heard nothing from her because of my grip on her throat turning her face a beautiful pink.

I kept going wanting to see her overstimulated so I started playing with her nipple again and kept thrusting her watching her eyes roll into the back of her head and she screamed in sensitivity and pleasure. God it was an amazing sound.