Chapter 8. Eventually. (her pov)

After health and all the school crap I go to my apartment and go shower.

Jax, Milo
M: Hey beautiful you wanna go out with my and Jax tonight?

Me: uhm why? And why is Jax in this?

J: Wow. That hurt my heart Oak.

M: What's with the sour tone love? Let me rephrase, you are coming with us but I asked to be nice.

Me:God fine pick me up at 7 losers.

J:No u.

God they're morons

I really don't wanna though. Whatever.

I go to my closet with my towel around me and pick out a white dress that is spaghetti strap and goes down to my upper thigh.

I just put my hair in 2 tight French braids that fall to my lower back to keep it out of my face. I put on black thin strapped heels and I applied Mayte red lipstick and mascara.

Mmm I'm hot. Okay enough being conceded Oakley.

I heard a knock on my door and I grabbed my purse and opened it to two pretty men both in black. Milo is in a nice fitted outfit and good lord. Usually Jax just wears black skinny type jeans and a T-shirt but right now he is wearing subtle blue jeans and a white, tight button up shirt and the sleeves are rolled to his elbows and it shows off his muscular form and wow he looked so good with his hair slightly slicked back. But it seems he has a few curly pieces loose in his forehead.

I quickly cleared my throat looking up at them as they had they're jaws on the floor and their eyes not on mine.

"Hey! Eyes up here hotties." I spit lightly, careful of my tone.

"Was that a compliment love?" Milo said quirking an eyebrow.

"Yes. I suppose it was. You two look quite attractive tonight." I said quite gently looking at both of them once again.

"Why thank you but I think the real beauty is here ain't she." Milo said nudging Jax and chuckled when Jax cleared his throat.

"What? Oh yes wow Oakley you look," he said admiringly and took a deep breath, "breath taking."

"Wow Holten aren't you one for words." I said lightly laughing and walking past them.

We walked to the car and Jax held the door to the passenger side open for me before walking to the drivers side.

"Wow Jaxie-poo no door holding for me?" Milo said fake crying.