Chapter 28. Bus Straight to Hell (her pov)

A/N
Fun throwback song^^

Jax and I woke up around 9 the next morning and he called Milo but he wasn't answering. He sleeps in so late.

I tried to get out of bed and my legs were wobbly and sore but nothing too awful. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and face.

I started brushing my teeth and I saw Jax's reflection in the mirror and he grabbed my throat looking at me in the mirror. He looked a little sad but challenged.

"You're walking to well for my liking. I'm gonna have to fuck you harder next time." He said as he grabbed his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth. I watched him as his muscles flexed when he moved the brush around.

He tapped my shoulder pushing me over and spat into the sink before rinsing with water and almost stepping out when I stopped him and spit out doing the same and setting my toothbrush in the holder.

He quirked an eyebrow at me and looked confused. I didn't say anything just looked at his abs as he looked at me. He seemed confused and tried to walk back out when I grabbed his wrists and pulled him to me. I hid any sign of amusement and just looked at his chiseled body. There were tattoos here and there but he wasn't covered.

I held one wrist but let go of the other and traced his abs with my free hand feeling them flex under my touch.

"See something you like baby?" He said smirking down at me.

"I do. I like it a lot. Shhh." I said still keeping my eyes trained on his body but he turned around and walked out of the room. I was observing the way his back muscles flexed and his broad shoulders swung. It was mesmerizing and I realized how much I've never studied his body before.

We both got dressed and it was unintentionally done but we matched. We planned on getting Milo and maybe Josiah and going to breakfast or brunch even if the guy doesn't budge.

He wore a plain white tee and blue lightly ripped jeans with white shoes. The shirt made him look so delicious.

All mine

(Ignore the hat pls)

I dressed a little more revealing than usual but a white tank-top crop top and blue jean shorts that showed a little bit of cheek. I as well wore white shoes and I added a blue jean jacket. I put my long black hair into a tight ponytail and damn was I hot.

 I put my long black hair into a tight ponytail and damn was I hot