Chapter 11. Happy Birthday Angels (her pov)

A/N
This is some of Oakleys backstory but only a little of it. Mentions of suicide.
If you have these negative thoughts please get a support system! If you don't have anyone message me I will be here to help and listen because that is not something to joke about. All of you deserve to be here. I love you all🤍
This chapter will be short but I'll make the next one long I promise😘

This morning I woke up and I was ready for today. Last night after the boys dropped me off I went to sleep and I slept pretty good. Today is Saturday and I plan to go to my little brother and sister's graves for the first time since they passed when I was 12.

I refuse to visit my parents or grandparents because I want them to rot in hell even though I might see them down there as well and I meant this same thing when I killed them all.

My younger twin siblings Liam and Rose killed themselves at 9. I found them in my bathtub after it seemed that they had slit their throats. After that I found I had no point in living and what keeps me going is a note my Rosie wrote for me.

Hey O, Me and Liam love you so much and I'm sorry we aren't here we just don't want to watch you suffer anymore.
Please runaway or do something to mommy and daddy or grandma and grandpa and go live. Live all of your life for me O. Love you, Rosie🤍

I'm not ready to go see them but I have felt as though it would only be right because today is their 13th birthday. I got dressed in a black sun dress and got in my car.

I drove to the store and got Roses for my Rosie and Liams favorites were tulips and daisies. I also got them a birthday card.

Me and the twins are a little less than 3 years apart when they turned 9 is when they died and I was about to turn 13. Anyway I got back into my car and drove to the cemetery. They're tombstones were next to each-other and they have pictures of them too. I wiped off the dust on the pictures and I saw the beautiful faces of my angels. If heaven and hell are real then I will never be with them.

We used to go to church with our grandma and they told me that we would go to heaven together and be so happy. That day I made that a promise that I never knew I'd break. The only promise I've ever broken was to them and I feel bad that I broke a promise but it was for the best. They couldn't have someone like me in their life, I'm crazy, a killer, a monster, a heathen. Nothing about me could match to their beautiful souls.

"Hey girl!" A masculine voice yelled snapping me out of the mourning I was doing.

"What." I snapped with anger.

God can't I get one peaceful day to myself.

"You killed my friend." He said puffing his chest and sounding smug.

"Which one?" I say sighing.

"Birmingham. Sound familiar?" He said popping his knuckles.

"Last time I checked he signed up for underground fighting." I spat annoyed.

"No no I know he did but he was supposed to beat your little sexy ass." He said as he was looking at my body weirdly.

"But he didn't so can you leave?" I said as I remembered that this reminds me of a book or movie cliché. Just wait someone's gonna come save me, if so I'd laugh.

He stalked toward me and whistled loudly as four men came from behind him and sprinted toward me.

I think they are dumb.

I just quickly ducked down and they all tackled each other as I grabbed my knife from the side of my bra and stabbed the men that were in the dog pile. I got them all in the throat as the last one came over and yelled at me in a language my poor ears couldn't understand and I quickly stabbed him in the kidney and he just collapsed.

I love you Rosie and Lee but I've gotta go. Happy Birthday.

I texted Jax and Milo when I got in my car.

Me: hey can I come over to one of your places for a little while I'll explain later?

M: how long love?

Me: just over the night I'll leave tomorrow

J: you can stay here if you'd like

M: yea how about you go to Jax and after the underground tonight I'll come over and we can have a BFF sleepover?

Me: oh god okay only if I can paint your guy's nails and do face masks.

J: you're lucky you're pretty

M: I've always dreamed of being a pretty princess like you love.

Me: I hope that's a compliment and I won't have to come over and break your clavicle.

M: full compliment🤚 I need my clavicle thank you very much heathen.

J: good lord anyway I'll share my location.

Me: kk

I haven't done nails since Rosie. This will be fun.

I stopped by the store to grab the face masks and nail polish. I got purple for Jax and Orange for Milo. I hope they stain.