Chapter 35. Training (Milo's pov)

This is Milo's POV and I hope you enjoy! And before you come after me, guy friends can hug and cuddle and it's not weird. Don't make it weird please. Alright continue.

I saw Jax run into the place and spotted me behind the bar.

"Heyyyy... what the hell is wrong?" I said looking at Jax and I could tell he was choking up and couldn't speak. I grabbed his hand and helped him into the storage room so no one would look or hear what's going on.

He started breaking down and gave all of his weight up and I was trying to hold him but I sat down and he collapsed onto the floor and wouldn't let me go. I felt myself panic. I've known him for a long time and never have I seen this man cry let alone break down.

I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arms around his waist and his head was lying on my shoulder and I felt his sobbing increase. Everytime he'd cry it would be extending and when he took a breath again he'd gasp aggressively and I felt tears spike my eyes. I love Jax so much and seeing him like his was freaking me out.

I pulled out my phone and called Jonah, "come over now."

"Ok." Jonah said panicked and hung up. I rearranged my position and pulled the guy onto my lap so he cradled me. He just couldn't stop the intense sobbing and I am worried. I started crying but I tried to hide it so I could be strong for him but I was struggling.

He was supposed to be with Oakley so I have a feeling something might've happened there but she was so happy so I don't think she'd leave him, I also don't think he'd react like this is they argued. What happened?

"I'm her-" I saw Jonah say before he paused and gasped. He came over and sat behind me trying to look at his face. Then he walked out of the room and came back with an ice pack. He pressed it onto the back of his sweaty neck.

"Breath please Jax." Jonah said calmingly as I rubbed his back.

He tried taking a few deep breaths and pulled away. I felt tears hit my cheeks and I knew I was crying too. I was worried and I was hurting that my best friend was crying like this.

"What happened mate?" I asked gently trying to keep my voice even. I wiped the tears off his dampened face.

"We-" he started and I nodded because I knew he needed a minute, "we were a-at the concert a-and I went to u-use the restroom. W-when I came ba-back she wa-was gone. I-I think someone t-took h-her from m-me."

I felt my heart stop. I knew immediately it was Logan. This means Jax will have a target on his back.

I heard him start crying again and I started crying harder too. Our heads were on each others shoulders and I look up at Jonah who was still holding the ice pack to him and he was fighting tears. His eyes were glossy and my heart hurt even more.

He pulled a fake smile to his face to reassure me and I pressed the hand that was on Jax's back to his cheek and he leaned into my touch.

"We will find her guys. Jax can hack some stuff and Milo knows some people who can help out with this. It'll be okay but you need to stay with Milo because you have a target on your back." Jonah said and Jax lifted his head and nodded. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy and the poor man is so in love with Oakley I don't think he could live without her.

"She'll be okay I promise." I say looking into Jax's eyes and give him a hopeful smile that was actually genuine. I think this will be okay and it'll go well. I'll just have to train Jonah.