Chapter 3. Sorry brat. (His pov)

Watch it? A girl half my size told me to watch it. I thought slightly confused. I rubbed the the feeling off but I couldn't forget her face, I think she's new because I know everyone here.

She was beautiful but unreadable and it bothered me. I could read people's emotions easily but she has a stone cold face that reminds me of my own. She is about 5'5 I think about a foot shorter than me with beautiful tanned skin. She has her long messed up black hair that looks so tug-able and soft in a high bun that frames her high cheekbones and feline like eyes phenomenally. But the eyes are so different they look so grey and smokey with a hint of blue around her iris. Let's not forget her frame now. The Black shirt she wore was cropped and hugged to her body with a jacket over but it still showed her feminine abs and toned chest. I was too surprised to see anything below or look too close.

Who is this annoying kid? Why is she even in my head?

I walked up to the boys she was by and asked them what happened and they told me everything and when I tell you shock actually spread on my face it did. I could feel it and I was just in awe and utterly curious about this woman whose is so called crazy.

I walked to my last class of the day and it was the worst of them all. Health. Ughhhh I hate that it's required I already have learned and experienced human anatomy and I'm an expert in the female compartment. *wink wink*

(We get it dude you think your hot- A/N)

"Jax! Baby come here!" A girl yelled as I stepped into the gym for health. I look over and see a blonde hair, blue eyed girl who I mean she's mediocre in the looks department but I think we've had a quickie not sure.

Oh god I don't know her name. Sucks for her I guess.

"What blondie?" I say coldly as I look at the entrance seeing the brat from earlier. I think the blonde girl was talking but I was too busy looking at the small, dirty mouthed brat from earlier.

"-JAXXXX! Are you listening to me?" The blonde yelled taking me out of the trans I was in. I look at the girl with an expressionless face.

"No I wasn't listening because I don't wanna hear your voice blondie now let me get one thing clear. I am not your baby never call me that again." I said looking her in the eyes that started welling with tears and I couldn't care less. I knew that girl was kind to others but she thought she had me and well she was very wrong.

I walk to my seat that's in the middle of the gym while the girl is in the front by the teacher waiting to be seated I saw Mrs.Woods talking to her about health and what she's in for and the grey eyed girl just coldly nods once after the teacher says something.

"Alright class as you can see this is our new student Oakland." The teacher states in a tone so confident.

"No it's Oakley." The girl mutters in a voice all can hear but yet it's still so quiet and soft, it's like silk yet utterly dominant.

"Oh well introduce yourself and tell why you transfered to this school Miss Oak." Mrs.Woods says patting Oakley's shoulder.

"I'm Oakley Raven and why I transfered here isn't anyone business," she says in a cold, matter of fact tone that made me almost shiver, "and it isn't Oak it's Oakley please ma'am."

"Well alright then Oakley go sit in front of Mr. Jax Holten. Jax wave please." The teacher said looking at me and I just do a quick salute in the air and she looks over at me expressionless.

I hate that I can't read her damn it she doesn't even look remotely intimidated by me! I thought aggressively. I've never once met someone who doesn't look scared by me.

She came over and sat where she was told and that was in front of me with her back facing me. I just staring at the back of her head so deep in thought. Then my dumbass gets an idea. I grab a piece of paper and write- Hey Oakley- and I couldn't think of what else to say but I threw it at her while the teacher was talking and not looking. She turned around and grabs the paper staring at me with aggressive intensity in her grey eyes telling me to leave her alone but I just ignore it. She wrote back and chucked it at my face hard and it hurt.

"Ouch rude much?" I whisper but she rolls her beautiful eyes and ignores me and I open the paper reading -shut up and leave me alone princess- don't get me wrong her handwriting was beautiful but cmon, 'princess'? Whatever. I ended up just writing -Sorry Brat- and I threw it back and she read the note.

At the end of class she stood up facing me and sprinkled paper shreds on the top of my head and I realized that it was the paper we've been writing on during class. People stared horrified that she did that but I didn't do it say anything as she sees frustration on my face and smirks with her gorgeously plump lips.

Damn it. It's suck in my hair!!!!

Authors note:
Hey I would love to hear any suggestions or anything you have to make the story better or what you wanna see. It can be anything really I'm open to it. Love y'all!🤍