Chapter 4. No mercy. (her pov.)

I'll admit seeing the anger on his face when I put paper on him felt amazing. God people being angry or scared or sad because of me is one of the most amusing things I'll ever experience. Call me a bully or crazy but my opinion won't change.

When I got home from after school I ate mixed fruit and fresh veggies and a protein shake to be prepared for tonight. I have a fight and I hope this time I get hit. Due to the illegal background of fighting here in Cali I have killed many in fights and when women kept dying at my feet I upped myself to men. I prefer big burly ones who are cocky because degrading a mans ego is another one of the best things to ever experience.

After cleaning up my table I change into my spandex and tank top outfit and quickly put my hair in a tight ponytail, where my dark black hair still hits the bottom of my waist.

After a 30 minute drive I get there and go inside the dark bar area where the floor is hardwood for easy blood clean up and black and red chairs with dimmed lights hanging from the ceiling when I see my favorite bartender here waving at me.

"Ahhh there's the beauty!" Milo says with his strong Australian accent and deep voice. He's about 6'1 with dirty blonde hair and soft green eyes.

"Hey Milo gimme a water?" I say less of a question more a polite demand.

"Of course Rae how's my favorite heathen this fine evening?" He says a little flirty handing me the water.

"Ugh I'm angry, today this jackass at school ran into me and then 2 boys almost hit me with a damn apple. But hey I embarrassed the guy who ran into me by putting paper shreds in his hair! He looked angry. Felt good. How bout you?" I say finally looking up at him while drinking a water. I'm not much of a talker so when I do my throat gets dry.

"Bahaha the boy had it coming and it's been good I've been pumped ready to see you fight. Hey by the way I have a friend coming to watch you, said he's interested in seeing what you do." He stated almost as if it's a question but not quite one.

"Sure where is he?" I asked taking another drink of water.

"On his way. Now heathen you need to go get your hands wrapped you're up soon."

"Fine dad." I say rolling my eyes

"I am okay with being your daddy." He winked as he said it.

"Gross Milo, real gross." I said rolling my eyes and walking away to the bathrooms.

I quickly grab my wrap and wrap up both of my wrists but I've learned to never cover my knuckles so I can hit harder. When I was done I went to the hallway where one goes before being announced and goes into the ring.

"Hereee ladies and gentlemen is the undefeated Raven!" The announcer says in a hyper tone as I walk out hearing claps and chants of my name. All of it being a total cliché so I got used to ignoring it.

"And here is the man with the hands Mr. Birmingham!!" The announcer says earning a eye roll from me.

Who tf makes that their name like wtf bro. Lameeee

He gets out of his area earning a few claps and chants but my opponent never gets as much as me.

We both stand in the ring and get ready hearing the bell ding is what I've been waiting for all night. He's big and about 6'6 recalling muscular but that means nothing. I walk up to him as he runs up to me throwing a punch and I let it hit me in the stomach because that's when I see his tell. I let him hit me a few more times to study it. When he throws a right hook his left eye twitches and the other way around for the left hook.

"Awe what's wrong little girl? Is daddy hitting you too hard?" He says with a cocky smile.

"No actually and I don't have a daddy, I am my daddy." I say with an uppercut to his jaw and I keep hitting him till he falls to the floor with my force. Then I see red. All I see is red and blood and I hit and hit and hit and I don't stop till I feel him get up picking me up putting my legs on his shoulders and my belly to his face going against the rules.

"I can play dirty too old man." I say as my stomach feels the air he is breathing and as soon as he was going to drop me on my back I push my weight forward locking my legs around his throat and he falls in his back. The second he drops I start choking him with my muscular thighs and they lock around his neck as he's scratching at my back and I hold and hold.

"1.2.3 he's out!! Birmingham is out!! As one says Raven shows no mercy!" The announcer says as I give a tight squeeze and twist my legs feeling and hearing his throat snap under my legs and I get up leaving the big man dead in the floor.

That's when I look up seeing Milo and his friend. Oh god the jackass from school just watched me kill a man. Crap.