Chapter 53. Seniors (his pov)

Some more sexual stuff but there is the story too so do not worry.😂

After this morning we went to school and I have never been so excited for school until I met Oakley and not it's just a thing to be excited for.

I was wearing a black shirt with two tiger heads and black ripped jeans with the jewelry Oak gave me and she wore the same shirt as me but had torn up black shorts and a belt and damn did she look sexy.

Surprisingly we were not late to school.

We walked in to see small freshman and lowerclass-men walking around and talking. Through my four years of being here I was always feared so even kids older than me found me scary. I've never felt like the youngest but now that I am the eldest I see how absolutely ridiculous younger kids are. They're so annoying. Personally I've never wanted kids but when I met Oak I thought it could be cool until she told me she couldn't and I was absolutely okay with that.

A young group of girls were in front of Oakleys locker and they were whispering and giggling and I could tell she was getting annoyed.

"Will you little people move?" She said harsh and they all stopped to look at her before one who was shorter than her stepped forward.

"And why would we do that?" She said and crossed her arms. She looked absolutely stupid and I could tell other people knew because all the Juniors and Seniors gasped. I mean they all knew Oakley.

"Because little girl for one you are blocking my locker and two I could break your cute nose with the flick of my finger." Oakley said overly chirpy while booping the girls nose.

"Such a bitch." She mumbled and Oakley laughed before her hand connected with the little girls throat and pushed her up on the lockers.

"Now now baby is that anyway to speak to a big kid? No it isn't it's truly disrespectful and your attitude is vile. I could just wait till you pass out but that's not a nice way to start high school with the big kids so tap my arm twice if you understand me and I will let you go." She said with a smile as the little girls face turned purple.

The little girl tapped Oakleys arm twice and Oak kept her word by letting go and the girl dropped to the floor.

"Now let's try this again. Move." And the little girls picked up their friend and left.

Oakley opened her locker and I looked around as people started to look away before I stepped behind her and put my hands around her waist.

"So sexy my love." I whispered against her neck.

"Mmm I am aren't I?" She said and I pressed my groin against her ass and she jolted at my hardness.

"You really are." I mumbled as I started sucking on her neck.

I felt her press her ass against me and I groaned in her ear as the bell rang.

"Skip first class baby?" I asked and she nodded.