Chapter 17. Scars (his pov)

A/N
Uhm hi... I would love suggestions on what you wanna see or something like that because I'm unsure of peoples view on my story. Thanks lol.

I watched her walk into the locker room but she turned around and walked over to me and handed me her ring and I just nodded at her and she walked away again.

"So Jax how's you meet Raven?" Jonah asked putting both elbows on the table and holding his head in his hands with a smile.

"Ahh funny story. She transferred to my school but before she did she stalked me so she'd have blackmail." I said chuckling remembering the flash drive.

"Is that why you're with her?" Jonah asked confused and he sounded a bit upset.

"No no I liked her before that. I honestly could care less that she has that because I get why she did it. I'm a fucked up man." I said with a smile.

"Well aren't we all a little bit?" Jonah says with a grin and a wink.

"Yea but Raven is another level. I love that girl but damn." Milo says while wrapping his arms around Jonahs waist and setting his head on his shoulder. So cute.

"Yep." Me and Jonah say at the same time causing us to laugh.

"If your here to watch Raven vs Blade then get into the arena." We all hear the announcer say and a crowd of people headed into the seating area in the arena.

Milo, Jonah, and I took seats up close in what they call the Raven's "splash zone".

"Alrighty welcome to the stage the undefeated champion, Ravvveeeennn!" The announcer says excitedly and extending her name.

She walks out with the beautiful but tight braid I made earlier with a black mouthpiece and her tank top and spandex. The crowd went nuts as she walked out but she paid them no attention. Some people threw roses and some money. She was very popular.

God she is so hot!

This is her first game since I first watched her and now that I know what she is capable of I'm so excited to see her. Seeing her like this makes my dick so hard. God she's a sight for sore eyes.

"Now welcome to the stage Bllllladeee!" The announcer says in almost the same exciting tone but it didn't match his first intro. He didn't get so many cheers.

A big man walked out and he wasn't so bulky. He was more lean but very tall, he still was in shape but he seemed more agile and swift.

"3,2,1 go!" The ref said.

Oakley let Blade hit her a few times and I could tell she was observing him. She started hitting back and ducking all of his punches causing the man to become a little angry. He swung for her stomach but she moved and hit him in the jaw with a loud crack.

"Get the fuck up." I heard Oakley say to the man who was knocked down on the floor.

And he did as she said and stood up. He was a little shaken up but took a step back when she came foreword and grabbed the hair on the back of his head and slammed his face on her knee and blood came from his mouth and nose splashing all over her and the ref.

He was lying down and I could see the annoyance on her face that he didn't even do anything. She put her knee on his throat as he was squirming on the floor to get away but she applied pressure and a big 'snap' echoed through the arena and people gasped but then all clapped their hands cheering.

She stood up and rolled her eyes before she stepped to the ref and held out her hand grabbing three very large stacks of money and she turned around and sent me a wink before waking back into the big hall to get to the locker room.