𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝.

That was the last chapter of Grace.

YES, I JUST DID THAT TO YOU.

I really wanted to end the book by solving something or breaking Sam and Grace up. I wanted to include Elliot's character and the pregnancy. But then... but THEN, I was like, "What if I just... don't."

So, I didn't.

Anyway, I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has read my book! Be it just chapter one or chapter one through forty, I'm so so grateful for the votes and comments.

You guys really honestly motivated the actual fuck out of me when I was struggling with handling school and my mental health.

Speaking of mental health, I really want to apologize for the way that I depicted eating disorders. I feel that I kind of maybe romanticized it by not including what she went through when she was early in her recovery.

I promise this is something I will fix when I begin rewriting Grace. I just didn't feel comfortable going more into detail when I felt that I wasn't in a healthy headspace at the time.

All in all, this is the end and I'm still not sure what the hell I'm going to do without this book. I am emotionally attached to this book and am not ready to end it but I also want to leave you guys on a cliffhanger. So what I am going to do is flood my WIPS board on Pinterest with random shit I will never write about to cope with the loss of my babies Grace and Sam.

↓