[𝟏𝟖] 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

"Why the fuck do you keep this shit in your backpack, Gracelyn

"Why the fuck do you keep this shit in your backpack, Gracelyn."

I feign a shudder. "Oh, no, you used my..." I gulp as loud as possible. What? it's for effect. "Full name."

"Shut up." He groans. A rip rings out and he steps out of the stall in his schoolgirl uniform. He turns so I can see his ass.

I snort, walking over and giving his ass a nice squeeze. I hiss inwardly, looking him up and down. "Damn, boy." I bite my lip. Again, for effect. "You work out or what?"

He rolls his eyes, lightly shoving me out of the way. "Where in the world did you get this?"

"You'd be surprised of the things you can find on Amazon when you look hard enough. Oh! I found a freaking engagement ring and..." I trail off as he inches closer to me, slipping his necktie off and bringing it behind me.

The tie makes contact with the back of my neck. Sam pulls the tie closer to him, and in turn, me. He leans down, his lips brushing mine.

"Y' know," I whisper, "this would be so hot if you weren't dressed like me when I was six."

He opens his mouth to speak but shuts it, walking back to the stall.

I whistle after him. "Aye, yo, baby! You got fries with that shake?"

"What the freaking hell..." Someone manages to say through their breath by the door. I turn to find Maddie looking between me and Sam, screwing her eyes shut and opening them wide like she's not sure if what she's seeing is what she's seeing.

Opening my mouth to explain, she puts her hand up, silencing me. "I seriously don't even want to know."

Not sure why but I'm lowkey offended. The hand? Seriously? Why not the foot?

"You know things like this always seem to be your fault, right?"

I turn to Sam, grinning. "Still curious about those fries, baby."

❛❜

Did I get convinced to go to a party? Yes. Did I say yes...? Maybe. Juuuuuuussstt maybe.

But you can't blame me, I was threatened to go. And I was told there would be very severe consequences for not going.

"You're going to a party with me." He told me. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up from my phone to find him already tearing my closet apart.

"Okay, but choose something cute. But not revealing, I ate like twelve donuts today"

"M' kay."

See, threatened.

Anyway, I've only been to a party once and then left because I ate bad shrimp. Actually... was that even shrimp? Wait- aren't I allergic?