[𝟔] 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

"Then, you kick," Sam told me, his hand on my stomach

Turns out I was wrong.

I know, crazy, right?

I did need a bathing suit. Sam let me borrow his shirt though, he didn't want me to get my clothes wet.

We moved from the pier down to the beach a while ago. We wanted to stay up there longer but people were coming to take pictures and they kept yelling at us for photobombing them.

Oops?

For the last thirty minutes, Sam and Kayden had been trying to teach me how to swim. Kayden wasn't exactly helping, he was just there to make sure I didn't drown. Speaking of drowning-

"Sam, I'm drowning!" I screamed, kicking my feet and waving my arms around. I wasn't really but it was fun to see his reaction.

"Grace," He sighed. "We're two feet from the shore."

"No, we're not! I'm drowning." I growled at him. Suddenly, he lifted me up and I looked down.

"Sammy, you saved me!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around him as I hugged him. I could just hear him roll those pretty eyes of his.

"Get off and swim." He demanded, peeling my arm away from his neck.

I crossed my arms, sticking my nose in the air and turning away. If he's going to be mean, I'm going to be stubborn

As I was walking away from the very deep water, he was still in it, waiting for me to come back. I didn't have time for his attitude. All I wanted was a hug, big fat ugly meanie.

"You're acting like a child, get back here." He groaned. I'm the one acting like a child?

Yeah, Grace, uhm you are the one acting like a-

Shut up

-mature adult.

"You know, this is why we can't be friends, Sammy. You're very rude." I told him, flipping him off as he followed after me. When he got close enough to reach me, he started poking at my back. I hate when people poke my back and he knows it, he invented the move after all.

He grabbed me from behind, trapping me in his arms. He turned me around to face him as he held me tighter and started poking and poking and poking my back.

"Samuel, I will knee you in those m&m's you call your balls." I seethe. But instead of saying anything, he started snickering against my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Stop!"

"What's the magic word?" He teased, his nails still pinching and poking at my back.

"Get the hell off?" I guessed and he pinched my back harder. "OW!"