[𝟏𝟒] 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬 & 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

"As far as I know, we're looking at an eating disorder here

"As far as I know, we're looking at an eating disorder here."

Son of a freaking shriveled up nipple, did he just-

"What?" Maddie whispers. I hear a chair screech against the floor and the door being slammed shut. My assumptions of what's going on stops there because my eyes flutter open. Sam gets up to go after her but Spencer puts his hand in front of Sam, stopping him and goes after Maddie.

I'd, up until now, completely forgotten about Maddie and everything going on with her. In a way, I feel like I'm being selfish for not talking to her. When I first saw her at home, I knew I should talk to her but decided against it considering she and Spencer have been attached at the hip since they got back. I know she needs someone to talk to just by the way her eyes randomly become glossy.

"Gracie? Gracie!" Sam's face lights up as he dives onto the bed and squeezes me tight, a weird noise rising from his throat.

"Uh, sir, it's best you don't do that, please get up off the bed." The doctor scratches the back of his neck as I tangle my fingers in Sam's dark hair.

"Hi, buddy," I say softly. When he tries to get up, I hug him tighter, turning to the doctor. "He stays."

"What happened?" I whisper to Sam. His head perks up and his chin rests on my stomach.

"You fell off the stool in the kitchen." He tells me.

"Not vague at all," I murmur. He chuckles, snuggling closer to me. Though, I'm not sure how much closer he can get considering he's literally on top of me.

He's so close, you'd think his cologne is my perfume by how close we are. And god, I can't get over how he smells.

Creep.

What I mean is his cologne smells nice. I thank god that he doesn't use Axe. Ahem, Spencer. Ahem, grade seven. Anyways, it suits him. If I were to have chosen his cologne, I'd choose the one he's wearing. It smells how he looks. You know?

No.

Great.

"What I was saying is it seems like she may possibly have an ED."

I freeze. "Sammy?"

"Yes?"

"Did he just..." He nods vigorously. "You think if I stay still long enough, I'll disappear."

"Let's hope so and please take me with you."

"Wow, they're gone." My mom rolls her eyes. "So you're both aware of this?"

"I'm not here," I tell her.

I sit up, fixing Sam in my lap as his arms wrap around my waist. "Yes, we both know what's going on with me."

"And nobody else except you two know?"

"Ray-Ray knows and-"

"You what? You knew this was happening and you didn't do anything? You didn't tell anyone, what the hell is wrong with you Rachel-Mae?"