[𝟏𝟏]

TW : SA
MADISON'S POV
two years ago

I was only thirteen. I didn't understand. All I knew was that whatever was happening to me wasn't normal. This feeling of someone on top of me, the sound of grunting. The pain in an area even I was foreign to. I was lying there, motionless. Waiting for someone to save me like in those books and movies.

But even after two more hours of nonmutual grunting and pumping and moaning, the room still only held both of our presences.

I asked him to stop but he didn't listen,

I tried to leave but he held me down,

I refused to get naked but he ripped my clothes off anyway.

I think that was the most terrifying part of it all. The fact that I actually tried just made me feel worse... almost like I wasn't good enough to win the battle. It didn't make sense to me but my mind kept telling me that I wasn't. I wasn't even good enough to listen to.

After he got off of me, he just smiled down at me and kissed my lips. He zipped up his pants and left my parents' room, leaving me there. Unsure of what else to do, I just sat up and looked around the room for my clothes.

When I didn't find them, Miles Horecruft leaving the room flashed into my mind. He took my virginity and my clothes.

I got up from the bed but immediately fell to the floor, crying out in pain. The pain between my legs was beyond scary. Why did it hurt so bad and why was there blood coming down my leg?

I frantically crawled back up onto the bed. Blood.

There was blood everywhere. From the bed to where I'd sat on the floor. And after that, I couldn't hold it in, I fell back to the floor, falling into a fit of sobs.

What do I do?

Who do I tell?

What if I'm pregnant?

"Mads?" A voice called from the doorway, hurrying over to me. It was Annie. At the time, she'd been one of my best friends. "Holy crap, why are you naked? What happened?"

"I..." I trailed off, my words being shoved back down my throat as Miles walked past the open door and winked at me. A shiver ran down my spine and Annie stood up.

"Wait here, I'll bring your clothes." She spared me one last look before shutting the door behind her. I pulled the blanket from the corner of the bed and wrapped it around myself.

The music downstairs was still blaring and I could hear Sam and Grant's large steps and calls of my name. Any second they'd come in and I didn't know what to do. Quickly grabbing my phone, I shot a text to Annie.

Me: If the boys ask tell them someone came in and
stole my clothes while I was showering

Nie: how is lieing so easy for you?

Me: You spelled lying wrong

A few moments later Annie barged into the room, slamming and locking the door behind her, her eyes wide. "The boys are clearing out the house but um..." She bit her lip.

After a moment of silence, she sighed. "Your mom and dad are going to be home tomorrow."

Everything after that was a blur, mainly because tears clouded my vision. All I remember was showering and changing then going to bed. I couldn't wrap my head around what had happened so the rest of the night, I cried my eyes out. I was still bleeding a little bit and still in pain.