[𝟑𝟏] 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

"Grace, what's taking so long?" Annie whines

"Grace, what's taking so long?" Annie whines. Annie leans down, her lips close to my ear. "You need saving right?"

"Yeah, I think she kinda got the wrong idea," I reply.

I look up at her, offering her my hand. Annie grabs it, pulling me up.

"Hello?! DID YOU HEAR ME?! We're busy here!" Lola- ahem- I mean, Lily screams.

"Sorry, Loki, we're hard of hearing." Annie smiles, ushering me towards a booth. I don't see everyone immediately because my vision is still blurry from the whole Lily thing.

Don't get me wrong, Lily's always been confident. In middle school pretty much everyone knew her as "Big Balls Bily". Don't ask where the nickname originated from, all I know is that Tahlia was in the middle of a weird phase when she came up with the name.

So anyway, Lily's always been a confident girl. She's always said what she thinks, and she never hesitated to react negatively to someone or something. But the way she went in for that kiss?

I don't care about the kiss. I care about the fact that she didn't even ask if I was okay with what she did and was going to do. I'm straight. And she didn't even care to ask me if I wasn't. She just went for it.

Was she even being genuine?

Easton slid out of the booth, his hand on my back as he helped me into the side opposite Sam's friends.

Speaking of Sam, I don't see him, seeing as I'm yet to take in my surroundings, but I can sure as hell smell him. He must have been the guy waving at me earlier, just like I thought.

His aftershave is the most prominent of the mix of smells. The smells including his cologne and said aftershave.

He probably shaved this morning.

Or he just likes to smear aftershave all over his face before leaving the house.

I hear Annie and her boyfriend's muffled voices but I'm too focused on my own thoughts to be paying their voiced ones any attention.

I'm pulled from said thoughts when I'm pulled into Sam's lap. I crane my head to look at the gorgeous boy to find a little smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" I mutter, blowing hair out of my face. He just shakes his head, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as I turn to face Ellie.

She smiles sweetly at me, waving. I smile back as I feel Sam's chin meet my shoulder. His arms wrap around my waist securely and the pressure that comes from his arms against my tummy reminds me of the fact that I've yet to eat today.

The thought struck me just as I make eye contact with Lily as she walks out of the cafe, reminding me of what just happened.

Oh my fucking god, I'm going to cry.