𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 ; 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

Having a kid during the holidays, had got to be some kind of punishment

Having a kid during the holidays, had got to be some kind of punishment. Multiple times since we had gotten to my mom's house, I'd wished that I could shove Kaleb back inside of Grace.

Every time someone walked into the house for the first time that night, a squeal would bounce off the walls then jump right into my ear like these people-mostly family-wanted to render my eardrums entirely useless.

Kaleb was latched onto Grace's nipple and she was bouncing him on her knee as she held her phone not far from his face, a cartoon playing. Little man was living the life. Women gathered around him, being basically fed by hand-but technically, by tit. He even had TV when and wherever he wanted.

I should have been the one getting this kind of special treatment. Minus the women, of course. Not just because I have a girlfriend, but also because every female in the house is either related to me or related to someone else who I'm related to.

"PRIMADONNA GIRL!" Maddie sang and Grace cheered, laughing.

She looked at me with a grin, nudging my shoulder when no one finished my sister's singing.

"Yeah." I sang, more bored than anything else.

"ALL I EVER WANTED WAS THE WORLD!"

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah-blah."

"THE PRIMADONNA LIFE, THE RISE AND FAAAAAALL!"

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah-blah."

Then the song stopped and Maddie stalked toward me, a scowl on her face. My lip twitched with something of disgust as she got in my face, alcohol wafting straight up my nose. I nudged her back with the side of my foot and she stepped back.

She raised a pointed, lethal weapon that was her bright red acrylic nail at me accusingly, her gaze narrowed.

"You are ruining the mood." She complained, her words slurred.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Pitty."

Grace pinched my side and I raised my fist and pretend like I was about to punch our baby in the face.

"Funny guy." Grace deadpanned, pulling her legs up onto the couch as she switched Kaleb to her other breast.

I poked Kaleb's foot.

"Hungry guy." I corrected.

She laughed, nodding and sweeping hair out of his face. Kaleb pulled away and looked up at Grace with big eyes, babbling to her.

Grace nodded, pretending to understand him as she fixed her bra and pulled her shirt back over her boobs. "You are completely right, sir. I am too hot to tease men with your food."

"They were mine first." I grumbled.

Maddie gagged and stumbled out of the room.

"Put on Christmas music, Maddie! Not that shit!" I yell after her.