[𝟒] 𝐈𝐦𝐩

I got home about an hour ago, meaning Grace did too

I got home about an hour ago, meaning Grace did too. I mean, I hope so. But I wouldn't know considering I left her outside of the clinic. She hasn't called or texted me to make me feel like an asshole which means either,
1) She's really pissed this time or

2) She's dead in a ditch somewhere
Or possibly both. This is Grace we're talking about, of course, it's both.

I feel like a dick but what's done is done and over with, no need to think about it. Yeah, right. I'm going to be up all damn night because of this shit.

I just wanted to help her, as much as I make it seem like I want her dead, I could never imagine losing her. Grace Rieder's the only girl I know that'll bite back in the nicest way possible. Of course, still being Grace she can bite back by being petty as hell. But it's fun, it's always been fun with her.

Maybe I should've known something was wrong. We may not be friends but I'm pretty sure we both know enough about each other to be.

Like, how she chews on her hair when she's thinking or excited. Oh! She used to have a really weird 'habit' where she would fake sneeze when she was thirsty. Once I noticed it, I'd leave her a water bottle on her desk before class started, it was so cute how she'd light up at the small gesture.

She found out who did it, though. Apparently, Miles Whorecruft was the culprit. They dated for 3 weeks before miles cheated on Grace, she didn't seem to mind, now they're like best friends.

I guess I haven't seen them hanging out in a while. Then again he's a bit of a whore, he's probably fucking Grace's sister or something.

Oh yeah, we were talking about Grace's habits. Grace bites her nails all the time, and she nibbles on her thumb too. It's odd but it's terribly cute.

She's just really cute in general

Shut up, no she's not.

Grace used to have this obsession where she'd bring a tiny stuffed bear to school. Yes, while she was a freshman. I think it even went on a little bit into this year, actually. The bear's name was James Spencer. James is her brother's middle name and Spencer is his first name. If I'm correct, she started carrying around the bear because of her brother's disappearance.

I'm sure she's aware of some of my habits too... or, I'm just a stalker.

Thinking about her is making me miss her. I miss how she giggles instead of laughs and how her nose scrunches up when she giggles or finds something 'yucky', as she calls it.

Then I remember what I did and shit,

Grace Rieder is never going to talk to me ever again.

🌊

I wake up drenched in sweat, mom must've left the heater on all last night. It might be Winter, but God do I hate being cooked in my house.

It's Saturday morning which means Grant's coming home from college today, and I don't plan on being here when he gets back. I'll probably just hang out at a friend's house or something.