[𝟐𝟐.𝟓] 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

﹒𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫﹒

﹒𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫﹒

"You know, you keep talking about this girl of yours but we've never met her." Daniel eyes me like I've been lying about the love of my life since I met him

"Yeah, seriously, Sam, I'm started to think you made this girlfriend of yours up just because I asked you out that one time." Ellie teases. I roll my eyes, taking a sip from my drink.

"I'm not in middle school, I wouldn't make up a fucking girlfriend to avoid shit and for fucks sake, I'm not dating anyone."

Grace and I have been really good friends, the little BF-GF thing kinda died because we didn't have time to take our relationship anywhere.

After she left, and after I went off to college, it was hard but school isn't that far from Florida so I always go to visit when I have extra time off, which is almost never. I haven't seen her in months. She's never come to visit me either because she's scared shitless to drive again after that nasty crash she got into not long after she left.

"I don't know Sam, sounds like you to me."

"Shut up, Danny. You pretended to date four different girls at a time to get back at Taylor." I remind him. Taylor is his ex-girlfriend. She'd basically fucked the whole male population at this school while they were dating.

"We don't talk about her." He grumbles, pouting and slumping in his seat. Ellie looks over at him, smiling with her rosy cheeks turning just that much rosier as she looks at his pouty state. She's had a crush on Daniel since, like, she meet him but she likes to think she hates him.

She clears her throat turning to me as the bell of the campus cafe door rings, I don't turn but Ellie does, gaping at whoever's walked in.

"Holy frick, she's pretty." She whispers in amazement. I turn to look at whoever she's talking about but she swifts past me before I can get a clear look at her face. I do get a clear view of here everything else though.

She's wearing an odd combination of a black turtleneck, a silk dusty pink dress, and white, heeled, ankle boots that click as she makes her way to the counter, her white bag hanging from her shoulder.

No matter, her style still goes with the way she carries herself. All confident, or all feigned confidence, who knows. Her chestnut brown hair swayed at the same rhythm her hips did, speaking of hair and hips, her hair was long as hell.

It went past her lower back and soon, it would reach just below upper thigh length. Her hair looked to be tucked behind her ears but from here, I can't tell.

"She's okay." I shrug.

Her almost familiar laugh- or rather giggle- rings out as she reaches for the drink the girl working the counter holds out to her. She takes it, sipping it before tipping her head back with happiness that the coffee was finally in her system.

She reaches into her purse, bringing out her wallet and phone. She holds the phone to her ear.

"Huh? Yeah. Is the laundry done?" She laughs. "Because it's hot as balls with these layers."

She thanks the girl at the counter and right when she turns to walk out the door, I turn too. And holy fuck she is gorgeous. Not only is she gorgeous but... she should be in Florida.

It takes me a moment to process what's just happened and when I finally do, I scramble out of my seat. Daniel jumps in his seat as I frantically collect my things and throw a twenty on the table.

"Where are you going?!" He asks, looking at me like I'm crazy. Which, I might as well be because there is no way I just saw what I just saw. But I saw...

Did you though?

"I'm going to get my girl."