Beginning to break walls

It was Thursday morning. I barely slept last night. I woke up and got ready for my Thursday classes. Ivy looked at me "it looks really bad Frey. Do you want me to help you cover it up?" I looked up in the mirror at my bruise "it's ok I figured out something" I put on a beanie and look at her "good?" Ivy smiles at me "yeah it's covered" I smile "good then I'll be heading out. Goodbye" I leave and go down to my classes. Finally my last class ends hours later and I go up to my dorm taking my bag off my shoulder, then massaged my bruised shoulder blade. It hurt so bad. I slumped down in my chair and rubbed my eyes then opened my computer. I have so much homework. I work through it and look at the clock. I've been working on this paper for 4 hours? And I've still got another one to write. Ivy comes in and looks at me "you look awful, you should go to bed" I look at Ivy and smile "I'm ok I really need to finish these papers. You can go to bed". She goes to bed and I continue working.
It's morning and I wake up to my alarm. I feel asleep at my desk. I throw on leggings, a big t-shirt and my beanie. I head down to my Russian class. I walk in the door and Natasha looks at me, I look down and fall into my seat, I pull out my computer and open it for notes. Only like 2 hours till I can go to sleep I just have to finish this class then I can sleep all day tomorrow. I put my head down on my desk waiting for the class to start but sleep consumed me. I was out

Natasha's POV

She looked terrible. I could tell she hadn't slept much. Her eyes looked empty. Her bag was on her left shoulder and she was favoring her right but I didn't know why. She came in and sat down then took out her computer. Before class could even start she fell asleep. She didn't wake up at all during the lesson. I left her there. Once class was dismissed I sat and graded papers waiting for her to wake up. She looked so peaceful but she was still tense, even while she slept. An hour after class ended she began to wake up. She lifted her head and her beanie fell off. I stood to see if she was ok but something else caught my eye. She had a bruise on her forehead, I squatted in front of her desk. She finally spoke after sitting there in shock for a couple minutes "how long have I been here?" I smiled she was really cute, her groggy voice "for 3 hours, are you ok?" She began to gather her things "I'm ok" I raised my eyebrow "do you wanna tell me where you got this?" I raised her chin and brushed the loose hairs from her face, she was frozen, so tired that I don't think she comprehended what I said. I asked again "did you hear me hun?". She grabbed her beanie and put it back on. Moving hurt. I could tell because she clenched her jaw. "Did someone do this to you?" Freya finally spoke up "I sparred with another girl at a gym. I'm fine" I smile "looks like you were fighting hard. Why'd you do it? She must've been bigger then you". Freya looked down and traced the lines of her palms "I needed the money and a way to blow off steam" I looked at her "why? is money tight right now?" Freya sat back and looked at me "yeah". Shit she's really scared. She didn't lie about that one. I decided to ask one more question "isn't your family helping you? Are you ok?" The minute I said that I could tell I'd struck a nerve again. Shit, just as she was starting to open up. She looked at me and picked up her things "I'm fine miss. Romanoff" she walked out.

Freya's POV

I walked out and left. The thing was I wasn't fine and she was so kind, so gentle with her touch and how she spoke to me. I hate to admit it but I wanted her. I wanted a hug. It's been years since I've received a sincere hug and if there was a time I would cave now would be the time. I was vulnerable and scared and tired to trying to put up this wall. I headed up to my dorm and laid on my bed. Ivy was out with friends for the weekend. I was alone and for the first time in a long time I didn't want to be. Hours passed and I laid there in bed. I couldn't fight it anymore. I put on a hoodie and leggings and headed out the door. Walking briskly to my destination. I looked in the window and opened the door. She looked up from her desk her beautiful green eyes looked at me and I closed the door behind me. My voice cracked "can I sit in here for a while?"

Shes finally getting somewhere. Will she be able to find the courage and talk to Natasha or will the defense in her head cause her to shut down again? Don't miss it. As always I'm open for requests

Thank you for reading. I love you all❤️