I still need you

We're gonna time skip guys. Not big. Freya will tell you about it. Ready?

Let's go

Freya's POV:

It had been four days since I'd slept, since I'd eaten, since I'd seen Nat. No one touched me then. My body ached. I was trying to stop the night terrors. I figured if I didn't sleep....no night terrors......right?Wrong my panic attacks were bad. Never mind that's an understatement. They were violent. I had bruises on my body from involuntarily hitting myself during the vulgar memories. That was when Daisy would sit at the door and attempt to calm me down, it would sometimes work but she was no Natasha......I wanted Natasha.

I would ask for her, I really would, but the knot lodged within my throat restricted me from speaking. I opened my mouth but no words came out. My stomach was screaming for food but I knew I couldn't keep anything down. My body was desperate for sleep but my brain said otherwise. I couldn't function. I was feeling too much.

Natasha's POV:

Four days ago I left my world behind a silicon-carbide vibranium door. I walked down to the lab, Daisy was talking with Simmons, I could see Freya on the security camera, it was only her back covered in a blanket. I looked at Simmons "Simmons, how is she?" Simmons had a grim look on her face "not good, she hasn't slept or eaten since we brought her in. Her panic disorder has caused contusions to well, her body. In the next ten hours I'm going to have to order a feeding tube and sedation or she can start to have cognitive impairments and hallucinations. I'm sorry" I nodded "get a tag team ready. I'm going in there to talk to her" Daisy jumped up "I'm coming with you to wait at the door" I nodded but Simmons spoke up "uh this is crazy she's unstable!" I looked at Simmons "so you can repair me if she quakes me right? Good" I walked out and headed to the room where Freya was being held, Daisy walking by my side, I looked at her and opened the door.

Freya's POV:

I curled up in a ball tighter. Please don't take me just let me be.

"Hey little one.....it's been a while"

I turned to see the redhead standing in the doorway. Her eyes were soft and gentle. I shook my head and blinked. I was hallucinating, I had to be. But I wasn't. She squatted beside me, I took in her familiar scent "I heard you haven't eaten or slept in a while. Is that true?" I nodded, I shuffled and the blanket fell off my back exposing my battered body, the sold air stung my cuts I'd made from my nails scratching me. She sat feet away from me "you need to sleep" I shook my head no. I was in too much pain. I wanted to say something, beg her to take me back, to hold me. But I'd already pushed her away, hurt her, I didn't have the right. Still when I tried to talk nothing came out. I was only able to scream and cry in frustration.

Natasha's POV:

I sat feet away from her crying and screaming. If my heart could've broken anymore it would've. I gently spoke "dorogoy? Look at me" she turned and looked in my eyes. It's the first time she has looked in my eyes since bringing her here. I was reading her, she had fear, frustration, pain, exhaustion, want....I needed to know what she wanted.

Freya's POV:

She was reading me. It was obvious what she was doing. In the meantime I covered myself back in my blanket and rocked back and forth. I did this because it kinda felt like someone was rocking me. She scooted a little closer "Freya what is it you want?" I looked down and managed to mumble "y-you"

Natasha's POV:

I knew I heard her right. I wasn't crazy. I reached out my hand and cupped the side of her face. I sat on her bed and opened my arms "come", Freya scrambled to get to me, crashing into my chest, the blanket was wrapped firmly around her. I kissed her head "I'm here now, sleep" she looked up at me "I still need you mommy" I tilted her chin up to mine and kissed her "you never lost me baby"

She fell asleep and I couldn't leave her there. I decided I'd carry her around. I got up from the bed and covered her in her blanket. I needed to take her down to Simmons so she could assess the damage she'd done to her body. I opened the door and Daisy was standing there, I'd covered her head with a blanket so the light didn't startle her awake, Daisy looked at me "where's the girl?" I lifted the blanket so she could see Freya sleeping in my arms, Daisy smiled "that's adorable" I fixed my arms "I know, tell Simmons to lower the lights in the lab, I'm taking her down there" Daisy ran ahead of me and I carried her.

Once we'd made it to the lab Simmons looked at the lump in my arms. She gently lifted the blanket off her revealing her body. I looked at her "Simmons tell me what I need to do to heal her and I'll do it. Minimal contact is best for her right now or she'll never trust us" she looked at Freya "I need a sample of her blood, those cuts need to be cleaned for infection, the bruises need ointment and her braces need to be changed on her arms" I nodded "I can get that all to you, is there anything else?" She grabbed her chart "the normal vitals, I haven't gotten to her at all Romanoff" I looked down at Freya, trying to decide what was best for her I looked at Simmons "when I call for you on coms meet me at my bunk with everything you need. We're not doing this in the lab nor in her room. She's already terrified as it is. Got it?" Simmons shook her head. Daisy covered Freya back in her blanket "can we talk?" I nodded and we went upstairs to my bunk.

I laid Freya down and kissed her head. I began to rub her back in small circles Daisy looked at me and stood in the doorway "I need to know more about her, how she thinks" I smiled at Freya "you know Daisy it's funny, she's a mini you, studying Ethnical Hacking at my college" Daisy bit her nail "ok so she's smart" I nodded "but she's precise, checks spelling, knows everything about computers. There bolt size, everything. She's closed off. Trust isn't her thing. I guess I'm an exception. She still has things that she's too afraid to say though. I see it in her eyes and Wandas seem it in her head. She's got it locked down" Daisy looked at me "why was she taking Ethnical hacking in the first place?" I looked at her "something about Yuri needing files from us, she was going to hack into SHEILD" Daisy smiled "Natasha I'm willing to bet you that she knows how to retrieve lost files in the system" I looked at her "lost files what do you mean lost files?" Daisy was just watching Freya "the files that hydra erased when SHEILD was infiltrated years back. If this girl is as smart as you say she is I'm sure she has something on it"

I'll just leave this here. See you in the next one

As always: I love you all and thank you