Her gentle touch

Natasha's POV:

I looked over at Freya curled up in a ball. She was thinking, hard, she did that cute little thing where she mouthed what she was thinking if she was really concentrating. This was the first time I was truly able to study her for the night. She looked like she'd calmed down. I looked at her nails, they were bitten. Biting nails wasn't her nervous habit. This was a new one that I haven't seen before. She looked weak but beautiful as always. I got up to get a shirt for her and the nasal spray. I figured it was time. She looked up and watched me until she couldn't. As I was getting her shirt I heard footsteps behind me. I spun around ready to punch but quickly lowered my hands. Freya was leaning in my doorway. She looked scared and hurt. I grabbed the shirt and walked up to her "what's wrong hun? You should be resting" I cupped the side of her cheek with my hand "you left me alone" I smiled at how adorable she sounded "I just went to get you a shirt and the spray. I was coming right back dorogoy (sweetheart)" "ok" she leaned off the doorway and began to drag herself back to the couch. I put the spray in my pocket and she shirt over my shoulder, I gently picked her up and rubbed her back where I knew it wouldn't hurt.

We got to the couch and I sat her down next to me. I pulled out the spray and her eyes went wide "I don't wanna" I shook it up "I know darling but it will make it all better. Let me help you" she looked at me. I could tell she was thinking about it. I sat there then felt the muscles in her neck relax. I tilted her neck and sprayed. She made a cute little sour face and I laughed "come on silly let's get you into a clean shirt" she nods. Well that's good we haven't really broken any trust. I guess it was just a shock to hear about SHEILD. I did need to talk to her about that. I needed to know why she's so afraid. But not right now, right now I was taking care of her.

I took off her shirt and studied her bruises again to see which ones had healed and what new ones formed. I gently rubbed tiger balm on them and did the same as I did last time. Once her shirt was in the wash I came back to her chewing her nails "ah ah, no ma'am. Don't do that" she lowered her hand from her mouth. I knelt beside her "what's wrong?" Just as I said that her stomach growled "oh I see". I stood and got watermelon from the fridge and put it in front of her "eat hun" she just looked at me. I sat down on the couch and turned her towards me so she was straddling me "do you want to eat like a big girl or do I need to feed you? Because your going to end up eating one way or another" She rolled her eyes and picked up a piece and ate it. That was cute. Even in these times she still keeps her sass. What a little brat. I cupped her cheek "good and thank you" she smiled "now I'm all done!" I snapped my neck away from the TV "who told you that?" She folded her arms "me" I cocked my eyebrow "oh really? Yeah that's not how this works. I need to take care of you and because you are hurt your going to listen" I grab a piece of watermelon and put it up to her face, she takes it from my hand and eats "good glad we have an agreement"

A couple of minutes later she finishes the small container and gradually leans into me. Her small frame sunk into me like putty. I smiled at how cute she was. I had to be careful with her. This was the first time she has gone completely soft. Last time I could tell she was holding back but now it was like she was beginning to trust me with some things. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. I wish she'd knew how in love with her I am. She's the best thing that I've ever had. I turned my attention back to the movie while still running my hands in her hair.

Freya's POV:

Ok don't look at me like that guys I like her. She's so gentle and knows how to put me back in my place. Yeah I decided to be a bit of a brat but I had to. My last girlfriend would loose her temper when it came to that but Natasha just stayed calm but made sure I understood what was going on. Maybe I could trust her. I felt her hands in my hair. She smelled really good. At this point I pray she likes me like that. I'm not going to make a move if that's what your thinking. If she turns me down this would make for a awkward college experience. I was ok with where we were right now. She didn't know my past and I didn't have to show her my scars from Yuri. I was set. I was ok with that. But I know she eventually will want to know more. The sad thing is I don't know much about myself either. She shifted so I took it as my cue to get off her. As I lifted myself she looked at me with her big green eyes "where are you going?" I looked at her "you shifted" she laughs "but that doesn't mean I want you off me. Come back" she pulled me closer and I smiled. So this is love?

AHHHHHH I really hope you enjoyed this one. Maybe you'll see more brat maybe not😳depends on how y'all respond. Anyway this was fun to write. See you in the next one

As always. Love you all and thank you