I'll chase away your deamons

Natasha's POV:

I looked at the clock. It was 30 minutes after midnight. Freya had been sleeping for a good 2 hours. I just had to answer a couple more emails. I began to type when I heard a whimper from the bedroom. She must've turned on her shoulder again and turned back. I put my attention back to the email. Then I heard a scream that echoed through the apartment. It was Freya I sprinted to the room. She was having a night terror I laid my hand on her head "wake up Freya" on impulse she went to kick me. I blocked it and held her down. Pinning her legs under me "Freya honey I know you can hear me. You need to wake up now" she woke up and looked at me, She had terror in her eyes, I pulled her into a cradle and kissed her forehead "shhhh your ok. I'm right here" she sobbed and violently shook. What did they do to her? Did she go through this every night?. Her lips were dry I began to get up to get her a glass of water. Her grip was unbelievable "I'm getting you water hun" she cried "p-please don't leave me here" I caressed the side of her face "shhhh ok alright" I carried her to the kitchen and got her water. She wasn't breathing properly. She was catching breaths as if they were running from her "darling you need to breathe" she cried "my h-head hurts" I wiped hair from her face "I know it's cause your crying so hard. Breathe with me" I breathed in and out, she slowly caught on. I continued until she was breathing right and then handed her the water "drink" her small hands wrapped around the glass and drank, I smiled "good job hun"

I picked her up and took her to the couch. I put her in my lap and turned on the TV for her so I could finish the emails. I was typing when I heard her groggy voice, she pointed to the computer screen "that's spelled wrong" she was rubbing a corner of the blanket against her lips. Yet another adorable thing she did, I smiled and fixed it "is that better" she looked down and sniffled "yes" I smiled and ran my hand over her hair, smoothing it down. She was just way to cute. She's such a soft teddy bear inside. A cuddly little human. I hated seeing her in pain. I was determined to give her one day of pure love without her being scared or terrified. I wanted to chase all her demons away. She didn't deserve this. I wanted to protect her at all costs even if it meant not being able to date her and things staying just the way they were. She continued to rub the corner of the blanket against her lips I looked down and smiled. She'd calmed down now. I put my fingers on her neck to check her pulse. It was steady, for her at least. I'd noticed that her heart was always faster then most pulses I've checked. Sadly that meant she was always in a state of anxiety. I'd only felt her pulse low once and that was from the Diazepam. She looked up at me "Natasha?" My neck snapped down I'd never heard her call me that it was always Miss or Miss. Romanoff "yes hun?" She looked embarrassed "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say your name Miss. Romanoff" I caressed her forehead "no it's ok if you call me that. I don't mind at all" I saw her smile a little "ok" I smiled "did I see a smile?" She buried her head in her arms "noooooo" I lifted her head "I think I did" she then looked at me. Stared into my eyes she quickly pecked my lips and pulled away. I was kinda shocked "what was that?" She began to get up "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. I'll g-" I cut her off "no come back here" she stood a couple feet away from me. She looked ashamed. I picked her up and held her close to me. I whispered in her ear "it's ok darling. I enjoyed the little kiss. There's nothing to be afraid of" I held her close to me.

Freya's POV:

I just fucking kissed her! And she was ok with it!. Her strong arms wrapped around me holding me close to her. Oh god what did I just do? Am I crazy? I'm letting someone get really close to me. Something I swore I'd never do. Please don't let her hurt me. Please just make this one thing the thing that doesn't come and bite me in the ass later. She's not even my girlfriend. I'm crazy. I'm going insane. Oh god. Ok ok calm down. Everything's fine right? It was just a kiss. Your not in any deep waters yet. But you know you want to trust her. My mind went crazy as she held me close and rubbed my back. I really wanted this. I don't even know if I love her. I don't know what love is supposed to feel like. I do know that I don't want her to leave me alone. And I turn into a ball of mush when she speaks or holds me. Just then she spoke up "how does movies all day tomorrow sound?" I smiled "good" she held me close and finished her emails I fell asleep.

Natasha's POV:

She kissed me. I'm not sure if it was because of the events earlier or if she actually meant it. I wasn't going to bring it up tomorrow. She may have been so tired that she was a little loopy. I'd see if she remembered in the morning. I closed my computer and carried her to my room laying her in bed. I changed and climbed in next to her. She rolled over and grabbed my waist. I turned and spooned her running my hands through her hair. I whispered in her ear "sleep now darling. I'll fight away all your demons" she backed up into me, my hips pressed up against her. What an adorable little princess. Eventually my eyes closed and her and I slept.

THEY FINALLY KISSED. Took long enough! Haha. I have a new and developing story called before I get hurt. Go check it out. It's similar to this but a different plot. I wouldn't miss it if I were you

As always. I love you and thank you