Cloaking?

Where we left off.....your welcome in advance! ⚠️Smut⚠️

And cloaking hasn't been discovered yet in this story so don't come after me

Freya's POV:

"Shit"

I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing like crazy. I was trying to focus on my screen when Natasha took my computer "hey I was looking at that!" Natasha laughed at me "I was talking to you little miss" I shifted from my crisscross position on the bed to me sitting on my legs with my thighs together, why you may ask? BECAUSE I AM REALLY FUCKING WET THATS WHY!

Natasha's POV:

I watched her shift her position "what is it Freya?" She swallowed "N-nothing I'm fine" I pulled her into my lap "are you sure kotenok?" She squirmed and I ran my hand up her thigh, her breath hitched and she whimpered, I whispered in her ear "is what Wanda said true?" She gulped "ok.....yes.....but I'm just worried" I stroked her hair "why's that baby?" She looked down "ok don't get mad....but....sex has just always been painful to me, except for when I'm pleasing myself. Anyone I've ever had sex with they manage to hurt me. I'm sorry" I gently rubbed her back "baby I'm sorry, I didn't know. Obviously they didn't know what they were doing because it's not supposed to hurt. I won't touch you if I may hurt you" she squirmed "but the issue is that I want it" I held her "how about this....I know what I'm doing baby, I will be gentle and the minute it hurts I'll stop ok?" She smiled and looked down "ok mommy" I smiled and kissed her "that's my good girl. Now go lock the door for me" she got up and locked the door.

I smiled when she came back to me. I gently took off her clothes and laid her on the bed. I gently massaged her thighs "relax babygirl, mommy will take good care of you" she took in a deep breath and let it out then I saw her body relax "there you go angel" I cooed. I gently began to rub her clit and a small moan escaped her mouth, it made me smile, "are you ok baby?" She shook her head "yes ma'am" I placed my finger at her entrance "may I?" She shook her head and I slowly pushed my finger into her core, she moaned and I kissed her forehead "your doing so well baby, I'm so proud of you" she blushed and I gently pumped my finger in and out of her soaking core. She moaned and her face filled with pleasure, she whispered "mommy....another finger?" I smiled and slid a second finger in and let her shift her hips "are you ok babydoll?" She smiled "yeah, it feels good" I smiled and kissed her gently then started to fuck her slowly "that's good baby, it's supposed to feel good" I continued and I felt her walls tighten around my fingers I whispered in her ear and pet her forehead "cum baby" she released and I continued to pet her forehead, I tasted her on my fingers and gently cleaned her up.

I sat on the bed and she curled up in my lap, I kissed her head "did I hurt you?" She giggled "no mommy, it felt really good" I tickled her "well that's good baby, I'm happy you enjoyed your first time with me" she giggled and buried her head into me, I held her naked body close to me, admiring how beautiful she was, after a couple minutes I decided it was time for us to get dinner "ok baby it's time to get dressed, I mean I can't let you walk around naked, your not invisible and I want you to myself" she giggled and I was handing her her clothes when she looked up at me "invisible? Oh my god Nat your a genius!!!" What was she talking about? "Babe what do you mean?" She squealed and kissed my cheek

Freya's POV:

If I could create a way to make the jet look like the sky above it then the plane would be invisible! I had drawn out the plans before for the device but never had the equipment to make it, I looked at Nat "I won't be in bed tonight, I have a project" she tilted her head "what kind of project?" I smiled "it's nothing just something that may help with decrypting the chip" Nat looked at me "baby that's amazing! But any projects need to be run by Fury" I frowned "babe I need this cleared, I swear it won't harm your team" she put her hand on my shoulder "I know baby it's just protocol. Let me get him on a line and see if we can come up to his office" I shook my head and took the plans for the cloaking device putting them up on my laptop. I took the chip and put it back in my bra for safe keeping.

Nat came off the phone and looked at me "let's go baby, he has ten minutes" I grabbed my computer and headed up to his office. I walked up to the door and stood there, I felt Natasha's hand rest on the small of my back, she whispered in my ear "it's ok baby, go on" I walked in with her and Fury stood "Miss Rushman! How are you?" I smiled a little "I'm good thank you" he sat "Agent Romanoff said you have something you need to ask me" I looked down and rubbed my palms "uh...yeah...I may have found a way to get the chip decoded without actually having to get into the base" he smiled "that's great, would you like to elaborate?" I looked at Natasha for reassurance and she rubbed my back "well, you see, sir..... longitude and latitude has nothing to do with height. We could fly the plane over the base and if we could hover for a couple minutes I could decode it then download the information on another drive. And before you ask about getting shot out of the sky I may be able to create a device to fix that" Natasha looked very proud, Fury raised his eyebrow "what's the device?" I pulled it up on my computer and showed him "this is a plan of the device. "I want to call it cloaking. It works like a blanket over the object. You would hardwire it into the plane's system and when you want to you could go invisible or camouflage into the surroundings. The idea is that it absorbs all incoming sensor scans while shielding the plane's emissions and reflected energy. Thus rendering the plane invisible to both sensors and the naked eye" I looked up to see Fury and Natasha shocked, Fury looked at Natasha "Stark is gonna be so jealous" Natasha laughed and I looked down "I'm not sure if I can do it right away, it's gonna take some time" Fury shook his head "by all means take the time and resources you need" I smiled "yes sir thank you"

I walked out of the office and Natasha picked me up and spun me around "you little nerd! Ugh that was so adorable!" I smile "what did I do?" She kissed me "what did you do? Baby are you kidding me? Your a little genius and it's adorable how you rambled on about the device" I giggled "thanks, by the way please let's not tell anyone that I may have found a way" she shook her head "ok baby I won't" I kissed her "thank you Nat. I love you" she tilted my chin and kissed me "I love you 3000 babygirl"

I really hope you all liked this chapter. I thought it was cute.

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you