Information

Hey guys! Sorry it's been two days😬

Where we left off!

Natasha's POV:

I looked at Freya then Daisy "so your telling me that you think she knows more?" Daisy nodded "we need to find a way to get her to talk" I laughed at Daisy "quake you don't know this girl, yeah she's all sweet now but she's a tough nut to crack. She doesn't trust any of us, she only trusts me a little bit" Daisy looked confused "there's no way she can be that difficult" I smiled "ok you just wait till she wakes up"

Freya's POV:

I turned and woke up in a different bunk, I saw a woman standing in my doorway, I glared at her "who the fuck are you?" She looked at me "I'm Daisy I-" I cut her off  "ok where'd Natasha go?" She looked at me with her eyebrow raised "I didn't finish" I grabbed my jacket "I didn't ask anything other then your name. What was there for you to possibly finish?" She cleared her throat and stuck her head out the door to say something "Romanoff your angel of a girlfriend is up" she was being sarcastic as hell but I let it be.

Nat walked in a minute later and saw Daisy visibly annoyed "what happened in here?" I saw Daisy lean into Nat and put her head down she was trying to be quiet which failed because I heard her "your right she can be a little bitch" Natasha laughed and looked at me "what babygirl you giving Daisy a hard time?" I rolled my eyes "No. She wasn't being smart, I asked her her name but she wanted to tell me more, I cut her off before I had to hear her life story. Besides aren't you people supposed to be......I don't know.....SMART" Natasha laughed and put her coffee down then sat next to me "good morning darling" I smiled and kissed her "good morning babe" she fixed my hair and held my hand "baby we need your help with something" I looked at Nat "what?" Natasha looked at Daisy "care to explain?"

Daisy told me what Nat and her talked about. And she was right I had a chip that I put in my hip years ago. I created it to pair with the computer in front of me and create a copy of all the information on the device. The issue was that it was encrypted and coupled with longitude and latitude and there was no way in hell I was going back to the coordinates it was coupled to. The only way I could override it was if I was sitting at those coordinates and they were none other then my room in hydras base in Yakutsk. So that wasn't going to happen I looked at Nat "leave I need to talk to Daisy" Nat gave me a look then smiled and looked at Daisy "if she clenches her fists or sits on her hands she's lying" of course she knew my plan. I rolled my eyes "really Nat?!" She smiled "yeah really, now tell me what you've got" I sighed "fine, I have a chip it has basically all of hydras information from the time I entered to when I left, it's set up to copy and pull information from any computer I come in contact with" Daisy looks at Nat "that's not possible we haven't been able to design something like that" I smiled. I was quite proud of myself "it's my design" Daisy leaned back "oh I have got to see this" I smiled and taunted the girl "no can do" Nat squeezed my thigh "come on baby please" I looked down "I can't the chip is encrypted and coupled to a longitude and latitude grid and I'm not going back to the coordinates" Daisy rolled her eyes "and why's that?" I got up and got in her face "that's none of your fucking business" Nat pulled me back "baby calm down" I broke from her grasp and started to leave when Daisy stood in front of me "where are you going?" I pushed her "on a walk, what do I need to be babysat by you for this to?" She didn't answer and I smiled "good now please kindly fuck off to the side" she moved and I left I heard footsteps behind me.

Nat grabbed my waist and pulled me to her "you wanna tell me why your being such a little brat?" I rolled my eyes "babe I don't trust them and there interrogating me like hell" she kissed me "I know baby. Tell me where the chip is we can do it together" I sat at a table "no" she smiled "where's the chip babe? Is it in your bra?" I laughed as she trailed her hand up my shirt "no babe it's not, you'll never find it" she pouted "baby come on" I got up and grabbed a bottle of water "Nat I said no, and it's not that I don't want to help you guys it's something else" she helped me open the bottle "tell me kitten" I looked at her "you know I love you but your really bold asking me these things just after you basically kidnapped me and put me on this plane" Natasha pulled me to her lap, her eyes were so beautiful her voice was gentle "baby I didn't want this either, and I'm sorry a million times I am but we really want to help you with this" I took a sip of my water and looked up at her "the coordinates are my room in Yakutsk, hydras base that....you know." Natasha cupped my face "ok so we'll make another plan" I looked down "Nat that takes a shit ton of equipment and it can't be overridden unless I'm there. I swear babe I encrypted it myself. If I got caught with this I would have died a painful death. I can't do it" there were tears in my eyes at this point Natasha held me close to her "baby we need to have the chip still just in case Hydra were to get a hold of you" I nodded my head "fine". She kissed my temple "now give me the chip" I got up and she looked at me "where are you going?" Just then I didn't realize I hadn't exactly told her where it was I turned and looked at her "so ummm the drive is kinda maybe in my hip" her eyes went wide "WHAT?!"

Ok y'all I'm sorry if this was boring. Forgive me. I'll try and get another chapter out today

As always: I love you all and thank you