A Personal Mission

Where we left off basically!

Natasha's POV:

Freya had been sleeping for a good hour when Daisy came to the door "Nat we need you for a debrief" I looked at her "I told fury no missions while I still have Freya" she looked at me "your gonna want to take this" her voice was sincere, I looked at Freya and sighed then gently laid her down attempting not to wake her which ended in a failure. She groaned and I sat at the edge of the bed and ran my fingers through her hair "I'm sorry love but they need me" she stretched "I'll come with" I looked at Daisy "what's the clearance level?" She sighed "clearance level four but she can come, fury said she could" I nodded and helped Freya to her feet, Daisy eyes went wide "s-she's walking?" I nodded and helped Freya. I wasn't gonna say anything else to her because it wasn't my place. Freya followed behind me and we headed to the briefing room.

I walked in and everyone was watching Freya. Bruce smiled "you seem to be doing much better Freya" she nodded "I am, thank you" I wrapped my arms around her waist and guided her to a chair. She sat and Wanda came up to me "hey Nat how's her time on morphine?" I nodded "only two hours left" she smiled "ok tell me if you need me" I gave her hand a quick squeeze when I heard Fury "agent Romanoff come here for a second please" I got up and kissed Freya's head then looked at Wanda "stay with her please" she nodded and sat next to Freya, I was surprised to see that Freya didn't protest. She must've felt somewhat safe or she wouldn't have let me leave.

I walked up to Fury "yes sir?" He sighed "we found Yuri" my eyes went wide. The same man that hurt my little girl?! The same man that tortured her for years?! I tried to keep my composure "where is he?" He looked at me "I need to get information out of him and we're not gonna beat it" I folded my arms "ok how then? You know I have no problem ripping him to shreds right?"

After a minute of silence he looked past me at Freya. I quickly caught on "oh no, no she's not going through that" he sighed "Romanoff you know she's capable of doing it" I nodded "I know she's capable of killing the man, yes." He sighed "Romanoff please let me talk to her about it" I looked down "I'm sorry fury. I know she's strong but I can't do this to her. She won't be able to sleep" he sighed "Natasha this is making things difficult now" I sighed "I'm sorry but I need to protect her"

I heard footsteps behind me and figured it was someone else on the team so I ignored it. I felt a pair of arms around my waist and I turned. It was Freya and she was trembling, I looked at Wanda and she mounted 'I tried to stop her but I couldn't, I didn't wanna touch her' I nodded, telling her it was ok then held onto Freya's hand "are you ok?" She looked at Fury "your talking about me aren't you?" I started to speak and Freya squeezed my hand, telling me to stop, fury looked at me and then slowly nodded "y-yeah we are"

Freya's POV:

I looked at Nat. She looked scared for me I turned back to Fury "tell me sir" he sighed "we need your help with something" I shrugged "ok what?" He looked down "everything you know about Yuri"

Shivers sped through my spine. The hairs on my neck stood up. I took a deep breath in and out "I'm on it sir"

Natasha looked at me "baby are you sure?" I shook my head "I want him to suffer, to never see the light of day. To be treated as the animal he is. To be beaten senseless while he's asking for a release. I hate him. I hate him Nat" my voice was shaking. A mix of anger and fear laced my words. Natasha rubbed my back and nodded then kissed my hand "ok babe"

I looked back at Fury and he nodded "thank you" I nodded back and went to my seat. We went through debrief and once it ended I decided I'd go for a walk. Natasha was too busy talking to Wanda so I wandered off, exploring the big compound. I wandered into a corridor that had one door at the end of it. I began to push it open when I felt a hand grab my arm, I turned to swing "FREYA ITS ME!" Simmons yelped and I quickly lowered my fist "I'm sorry I didn't know" she nodded "it's ok, let's go back to the living room" I looked at Simmons "what's behind the door?" She shrugged "I don't have access to back there which means" I cut her off "which means neither do I, I know" she nodded and I walked back with her. Natasha was still talking to Wanda and I was walked up to her by Simmons "found a stray" she joked, Natasha looked at me "where did you go?" I shrugged "a walk" she grabbed my hand "take me with you next time ok? I don't want you to get hurt" I nodded and leaned into her, I was getting dizzy. I held onto Natasha and she noticed how much weight I was bearing on her, she picked me up and placed me on the counter. I fell into her and fell asleep.

Natasha's POV:

I looked at Wanda "I can't believe he's here. I wanna kill him" she nodded "I know Nat but you gotta protect Freya. Look how far she's come" I quickly glanced at Freya and nodded "your right but what if she finds out what if he finds out she's here?" She grabbed my hand in a gesture of support "we won't let that happen" I nodded "do me a favor and fuck with his mind if you ever see him" she nodded and the alarm on my phone went off for Freya's morphine. Wanda looked at me "is that for her?" I nodded "yeah but she should sleep right?" Wanda shrugged "I guess that's true. Hey by the way she's healing really fast" I sighed and stroked her hair "I know" she smiled "but that's good. She's looking better" I smiled "yeah she is looking better" Wanda laughed and nudged me "your in loveee" I smiled "I can't deny that. I really do love her. I just wanna protect her" she smiled "your doing one hell of a job Romanoff" I looked at Freya "I sure hope so"

Sorry if this was shit it was a filler chapter. And Yuri is back. Ok ok important question?

Would you rather Nat beat the shit out of Yuri or Nat watch Freya beat the shit out of him? Share your views

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you