What she sees

Small time skip. Not a big one. We just skipped over dinner

Quick question. I'm thinking of making a Natasha one shot book. Would y'all read it?

Ok back to it.

Wandas POV:

We finished eating dinner. I watched Natasha kiss Freya's head and she walked out of the room "where's she going?" I handed Natasha a plate "getting in comfy clothes" she reached for another plate but I wouldn't hand it to her. She looked at me "what Wanda?" I sighed "her thoughts are loud you know" Natasha took the plate from me and didn't say anything "Nat?" She put the plate down and looked at me "yeah Wands?" I held her hand "you want to know what she sees....don't you?" It was normally very hard to read Natasha but right now I could tell she was worried about her. Natasha sighed "yeah I do and she struggles to tell me. That's not even her at her worst state" I was confused "what do you mean worst state?" Natasha finished washing the last dish and looked at me "stay for a movie and I'll show you" I nodded "ok"

Natasha's POV:

I turned on the TV and Freya walked in a minute later in my hoodie and spandex. She saw Wanda sitting next to me and went to sit in another chair, I looked at her "Come" she turned and looked at me then Wanda "she doesn't bite, now come" Freya came and curled up in my lap watching Wanda like a hawk I gently ran my fingers along the back of her neck, she stayed stiff as a board, I leaned down and whispered into her ear "relax little one" I kissed her ear and she melted. That always did the trick when I needed to snap her out of something. I smiled and played in her hair. Freya rubbed the corner of her blanket on her mouth. Wanda looked over and smiled the mouthed to me that Freya was adorable. I smiled and held her small frame close to my body.

Freya fell asleep soon after leaving me and Wanda to talk. She whispered not wanting to wake the sleeping angel in my arms "what worst state am I waiting for?" I checked her pulse and it was beginning to rise "give it a minute you'll see" a minute later she started to scream. It broke me. I looked at Wanda she was shocked I spoke up "show me" she looked at me "W-what?" I held her "you can show people dreams right?" She shook her head "so show me, now!" She swallowed "I c-could hurt you" I was holding her shaking "Wanda I don't care just show me" she put her hand on Freya's head then mine. I saw everything. The cell, the chair, the beatings, the burnings, she was so skinny and frail. Wanda stopped and I looked at her then turned my attention back to Freya "babygirl wake up" I gently shook her and she shot up and went to punch Wanda, Wanda put up a shield with her powers to protect herself. I grabbed her arms "Freya stop, look at me, over here" she turned to me, she wasn't breathing properly, she was hyperventilating. I reached my hand up her back and drew small circles "blow on me baby" she squeezed my arms "I c-can't, it hurts" I kissed her head "yes you can baby come on"

A couple minutes later she got the hang of it and was laying in my lap. Wanda looked at her small face and reached out to touch her. I glanced up at Wanda "I don't think that's a good idea Wands" she looked up at me "let me try" I shook my head she gently placed her hand on Freya's cheek. She spoke in a calm voice with her thick slovakian accent "you want to think of something else darling?" I felt her nod against my chest, I looked up at Wanda as she reached over. I could tell she was placing a thought inside of her head. I felt Freya melt in my arms. Wanda smiled "there you go darling". I held her in my arms and Wanda smiled then looked at me "ok she is really cute" I looked at Freya then Wanda "she's mine" I teased her, Wanda got the joke, I sat back "what did you show her?" Wanda fixed hair that had fallen in her face "well I pulled every good memory you've had while I was showing you her dream and I saved it so I could show her after" I smiled "Wanda you son of a bitch. I'll let you go on searching my mind this time only because of how good it turned out" she laughed "you know she's got some very un PG images of you in her head too" my eyes widened and she laughed again "don't worry Nat I didn't keep those" I let go of my breath then looked at Freya and thought 'well I didn't know you thought of that little miss. We'll have to have a talk about that.' I heard Wanda laughing and looked at her "what?" She laughed "you remember I can read minds right dummy" I slapped my forehead "right....dammit" she nudged me "soooo have y'all like done it yet" I laughed "oh my god Wanda" she smirked "just answer the question" I looked at her small body in my arms "no. We haven't. I thought she didn't want to but hearing what you told me a bit ago I guess she's afraid to ask" Wanda looked down "I'm sorry" I shook my head "no it's fine. It really is. I'll wait" Wanda grabbed my hand "well...when you do...be careful there was a lot of sexual abuse in her past. Matter of fact I just read her and that's it. She's afraid of getting hurt" I shook my head and then kissed Freya in my arms "thank you Wanda" she smiled "anytime. I miss you. The team misses you" I looked down "I miss you all too. I miss the fighting sometimes but then I remember that if I hadn't left I wouldn't have met her. Besides she's become a mission to me so I'm still in the field in some way. Fury is helping me with something regarding her her pasts unknown and all we can find is hydra files" Wandas eyes went big she was having a memory from hydra then she looked at Freya and lifted her shirt to look for something. She ran her finger across a scar. I shook her "what Wanda?" She looked at me "she was the 0-8-4 in hydra when I was with them. My god she's grown" I looked at Freya sleeping in my arms then at Wanda. We spoke at the same time "an 0-8-4 doesn't come out of hydra alive"

I'll just leave this here for you to process. See you in the next one😉

As always. I love y'all and thank you!