A silent conversation

Nothing happened after the coms incident that was worth telling. So I'm skipping to the interesting stuff

Time set: Friday morning
Natasha's POV:

I grabbed Freya's clothes and headed out the door. Once I'd arrived at the school I set up my classroom and waited for class to start. Class started on time but Freya wasn't here. I hope she's ok. I hope she's just late.

Freya's POV

I purposely made myself late for class. I was dreading facing her. I couldn't say goodbye. I didn't want to. I walked to class and opened the door 10 minutes late. Natasha watched me as I sat down in my seat "thank you for joining us" she smiled "I'm sorry I was late" I looked down "see me after class to explain, I'll see if I dismiss your tardy" I nodded then Yuri came over the com "tell her off after class, remember, I'm listening" I fought back tears and hid my face behind the computer. Halfway through the lesson Natasha announced a test, she walked by placing the papers on the desk and brushed her hand with mine. I pulled away, she immediately shot a worried look at me. I looked at the test then it came to me. These questions were written. I'd leave clues all over the sheet. I had to use a noun which was a person, place, and thing and  and write them in Russian. I wrote on the sheet

Person: Freyya (Freya)
Place: sportzal (gym)
Thing: den'gi (money)

A little further down the sheet I had to name a day of the week. I put pyatnitsa (Friday). I finished the test and waited for class to end.

Natasha dismissed the class taking all there papers. She turned to me once the last person left and walked up to me "why'd you leave without saying goodbye?" I looked up at her. I had to do this or I was gonna die. She's smart right? She'd read my paper and get the hint. I heard his dreadful voice again "give it to her". I looked her in the eyes then clenched my fists and started yelling "I HATE YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE. YOU DON'T LOVE ME NO ONE LOVES ME. STAY AWAY FROM ME!". She looked shocked and hurt. I begged her in my mind to look down at my fists clasped together. She didn't. I had to get a way for her to see my hand. I picked up my test and handed it to her and let my hand linger open for her to see. I put my hand down and walked out. I made it outside the door and slid down the wall "well done Freya. Now your distraction is gone" I sat there sobbing in the hall. I prayed she saw me. Please have seen me. Please understand the test answers. Please. I headed to my dorm and waited for the evening.

Natasha's POV:

She's not ok. The screaming was an act. She wouldn't have made sure I saw her hands. She didn't just want me to know she was lying needed me to know. I thought of every movement she made since she'd gotten in the classroom. But I couldn't remember anything different about how she was acting. It just seemed like she was the person she was when I first met her. Closed off and in pain. I decided to sit and grade the papers to help me think.

18 tests later I was grading Freya's. I read through her test and put her grade. She aced it, as always. I began to put it in the graded pile when something caught my attention. I turned the paper back over and looked at her choice of words. Gym, money, Friday, and her name. I smiled. She wanted me to come to her gym. She couldn't talk to me here for some reason. I grabbed my bag and headed to my car
"that's my smart girl" I mumbled to myself.

Freya's POV:

I walked to my gym and began to wrap my hands. Liam came over to me "you have a death wish or something" I looked at him "I want to eat this week that's my wish. Anyway give your matches" he looked at my arm "you got it stitched?" I roll my eyes "yes I did now please tell me the matches" he looked at a board he had "we have three. One for $100, another for $175, and the last one for $200. Take your pick" I looked at the clock and sighed. I don't think she got it. I recognized Liam was waiting for an answer "I'll do the $200" he wrote my name and spoke up while walking away "I'll call you soon!". I picked up my bag and Yuri spoke in my ear "your not gonna win this, remember how weak you are?" I inhaled deep and exhaled then softly spoke in my com "I'm not 13 years old anymore" the harsh screech came through and I yelled falling to the ground "don't disrespect me kid!" I heard him yell through the earpiece. Liam came running to me "you ok?" I looked up "yeah I'm fine just forget something I really needed" he helped me up "we're ready for you". I followed him to the cage.

I stood with my opponent and shook her hand. The match started and she was beating me pretty bad. She had already punched in my shoulder causing the stitches to come out. I swiped under her legs which knocked her to her back. I heard the bell ring for the door I quickly glanced over. It was Natasha. Before I could nod the girl picked me up and threw me into the fence. I stayed there for a second then got up. I wiped my nose. Are you kidding me?! Another nose bleed?. I knew I had to mess myself up pretty bad because then Natasha would insist on taking me to her apartment. I rolled with the punches till I couldn't anymore. Everything began to get fuzzy so I decided to finish the fight the same way I ended the last one. Natasha watched as this 5'6 girl tapped out on me. I got up and got my towel dabbing the blood on my nose. The girl went and handed me the wad of cash. I picked up my bag and left walking straight past Natasha. Please follow me please follow me. I heard her call me "hey missy get over here" I smiled before turning around. Bingo. I heard Yuri "get rid of her"

Sooooo this was fun to write. Freya really does want to stay. She's clever. Next chapter we'll start with Natasha's POV then go from there. I told you it would get better.

As always I love you and thank you❤️