hers forever

Hey guys!!!!what up?     ok ok I'll stop being a ass. Here's the smut you ordered 

Natashas POV:

I rolled over to feel the bed empty next to me. Panic set in and I sat up only to see Freya sitting at her computer typing away. I relaxed and sat up "babygirl?" she turned her head and smiled "good morning love" Freya made her way over to me and I kissed her "good morning agent" she giggled "good morning my S.O." I smiled and she handed me a glass of water, I took a swig and intertwined my fingers in hers with my free hand "how did you sleep princess?" she kissed my hand "well, and you?" I smiled "I slept good my love, I will admit tho that you scared me when I didn't find you next to me" she frowned "I'm sorry my love, I was only a couple feet away" I smiled "that's ok princess" I pointed to her computer with the glass still in my hand "what were you working on?" She sighed "Fury's papers" I kissed her head "Still working on that Gravitonium project?" she laughed as I took a swig "Oh no I turned that in at five this morning this is a different one" I nearly spit out my water and she giggled and walked back to her computer "he needs me to find Ian Quinn" I got up and walked behind her resting my hands on her shoulders "but Quinn was taken my the Gravitonium" she smiled "Oh but he wasn't somehow he got out, he's been operating under the name of Eric Creed, but he is an absolute idiot because he never deleted his Hospital records from when he was Ian Quinn, so I did some digging and found his exact match to his DNA from his old hospital records under the name of Ian and filtered them through the DNA search for Eric Creed and bam I found him" I shook my head "smart ass" she slapped my arm "shut it red" 

I stared at her for a minute then put my glass down and tickled her, she giggled and finally gave in "ok ok Nat I'm sorryyyyy" I stopped and kissed her head "good, but seriously how did you think of that?" she went back to her work "I dunno, just did, you know hacking into personal medical records is really easy, the government sucks at that security" I chuckled and kissed her "have you eaten baby?" she shook her head no and I sighed "I'll get us some fruit" she grabbed my face and kissed me "now you can go" I smiled and walked out then headed to the front door to collect my package that had Freya's ring. I had to hide it for tonight. I opened the case and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

(this is the ring! damn Nat ok!)

I closed it and shoved it in my pocket then got the fruit and headed back to the room

I closed it and shoved it in my pocket then got the fruit and headed back to the room. Fury stopped me "Romanoff" I nodded "Sir" he smiled "I take it that you know that Freya turned in her project" My eyes widened "She turned in Quinns too!?" he shook his head "No the other one she just got the Quinn project" I laughed "and I bet it's about to land on your desk soon" he looked at me "I was just going to congratulate her on her first task, it was flawless" I smiled and opened the door "give me a sec" he nodded and I came in and placed the fruit on the table she nodded "thank you beautiful" I kissed her head "get covered love, the director wants to come in" she nodded and put on her leggings and a big shirt. I smacked her ass as we crossed paths and she shot me a smile before I opened the door.