Compliance

An awful lot is going to happen in this chapter. Prepare yourself

Small time skip of three days

Freya's POV:

I entered the computers main frame. It's been three days. I think I finally have cloaking figured out. Natasha had been coming in and out of the lab

It was a cycle for three days of me waking up early in the morning, Natasha bringing me tea, her begging me to drink the tea, me running back and forth from my computer to the device I was perfecting, Natasha coming in with lunch and making me take a break and eat it, going back and working until dinner, Natasha doing the same thing she did with lunch, me falling asleep at the counter and Natasha carrying me to bed at two in the morning.

Now Natasha had her hand on the small of my back, the team standing behind me. I placed the device into the plane's mainframe and pushed the button. Natasha called Trip from her coms, trip was in the quinnjet flying beside the plane to see if the cloaking device would actually work. "Trip what do you see?" I heard Nat ask.

He answered, "absolutely nothing agent Romanoff"

Natasha looked down and me and shook her head. I screamed and jumped in her arms "I DID IT BABE! IT ACTUALLY WORKED!" She kissed me and held me. I'd actually get to know where I came from, when I was born. I clung to her, ignoring the team still standing there.

I got down and Fury looked at me "son of a bitch kid, it really worked, your a smart girl" I smiled "thank you sir". I headed back into the lab and Fury followed me "Miss Rushman?" I turned "yes sir?" He smiled "that was very impressive, do you mind if we keep the cloaking device so we can duplicate it? Use it for other planes?" I looked down "I guess, I just want credit for it that's all" he shook his head "trust me, Stark will be all over you when he finds out" I laughed "thank you sir" he smiled "what are the coordinates for the chip so Agent May can fly over there?" I wrote them down and handed them to him he took it and gave it to Daisy to deliver, he looked back to me "get some rest Miss Rushman, you need it" I nodded "I will sir"

Natasha then picked me up and I looked at her "what are you doing?" She kissed my head "taking you to our bunk" I whined "I wasn't actually going to get some rest babe" she stroked my hair "but you need it"

Natasha's POV:

Freya has been pushing herself for the past three days. We had a couple of hours before we made it to Yakutsk and I was going to get her to sleep. I cradled her in my arms, dark bags lived under her eyes from the last three days. I gave her and kiss and rubbed her side "you need a shower" she shook her head and I started one for her. I really would have gotten in with her but it was a really really small shower, someone else was using the bigger one on the plane.

While she was in there I grabbed her something to eat and pulled out my clothes for her to wear. She stepped out with a towel around her. She looked so tired. She could barely stand to get her foot in the pant leg. I lifted her and laid her on the bed, I helped her in her panties and pants, each time I got the article up to her waist I planted a gentle kiss on her stomach. I pulled my shirt over her head and kissed her collar bone. She smiled and I sat on the bed and brushed out her hair for her.

She'd fallen asleep in my arms once again. Her breathing consistent and gentle, her lips curved into a small smile. I fixed the fallen strands of hair from her face. She'd make this cute little noises and mumble in her sleep. I have so many of her unconscious little conversations held close to my heart.

-Time skip-

Two hours later she turned in my arms, I looked down from my phone and saw her beautiful eyes looking back at me. I kissed her head and she sat up in my lap, leaning against my chest, she rubbed her eyes and I put my hands on her small waist "hi baby" a small yawn escaped her mouth and I couldn't help but laugh a little "I'll take that as you slept well?" She shook her head. It was cute when she was nonverbal when she'd just woken up, the state made her clingy and adorable, having silent conversations like asking for cuddles with grabby hands or her puckering her lips for a kiss.

I rubbed her back "are you hungry?" She stretched and then looked at me "yes" I smiled and handed her the food I'd brought for her earlier. She took a bite and held some up to me, I took my bite and she sat on my lap. I broke the silence "so baby what you gotta do to decrypt the chip?" She finished chewing and swallowed "well once we're over the coordinates and cloaked I'll enter the information for it. Once it's unlocked I'll put the information on another drive so it's easier to access, then I'll begin looking through it" I took another pretzel from her bowl "you really think you'll be able to unlock it?" She shrugged "well yeah there's like a one percent chance there's something wrong with it and as long as no one has tried to decode it since I have then it's probably fine" I shook my head "hey princess?" She got the salt off her fingertips "yeah love?" I smiled "you know I don't even know the simple things about you" she laughed "what do you mean?" I smiled "your favorite number, color, song, favorite food, game. You've just never really told me" she smiled "yeah I guess that's true" I kissed her head "so what is it?" She giggled "well, maroon is my favorite color, it stands for strength, ambition, creativity and excitement." I smiled "you are strong babygirl. Mine is black it means elegance, power and mystery" she smiled and played with her hands "my favorite number is 143" I tilted my head "why 143 baby?" She giggled "143 is code for I love you, it was used especially in the 1990's" I smiled and kissed her "143 darling" she blushed "143 Nat"

Freya's POV:

Before we could finish our conversation Daisy came in "we're at your coordinates" I got up and kissed Nat "I'll be back soon I'm going to decrypt it ok?" She nodded "see you soon baby"

I ran down to my computer systems and cloaked the plane "and were invisible!" I quickly inserted the chip and started my hack. I had a rule that the door had to be locked while I was decrying it or I'd destroy the chip. The team stood on the other side, Natasha watched me with eager eyes.

After ten minutes I got it. I downloaded the information on a drive. I set it so it needs retina, fingerprint, and voice recognition to open the drive once inserted into the computer, this way only I could access it but wherever I wanted. I unplugged the drive and held it up "where good to go" everyone cheered and I unlocked the door so Nat could see me. She came and gave me a kiss "good job baby!" I smiled and put the drive in my back pocket "thank you babe"

Once I'd destroyed the chip I ate dinner with Nat. When we finished I kissed her "I'm going to start looking ok?" She held my hand "ok baby. Call me if you need anything, 143!" I giggled "143"

I sat down at my computer and unlocked the drive. As I was scrolling I saw a file with my name. I took a deep breath and clicked it. It was a video of me strapped to a metal chair, my face was badly beaten. I cringed not wanting to remember this, but yet I still watched, it could've had information on it. They were asking for a mission report. I kept telling them no. Then I heard the all too familiar words

Pereryv (break) sdavat'sya (surrender) oruzhiye (weapon)
Take a deep breath, calm your mind, you know what is best, what is best is to comply. Compliance will be rewarded. Are you ready to comply Miss. Rushman?

Third person POV:

Freya was put in a trance. Once the first word was spoken her body wouldn't let her ignore it, wouldn't let her move. Her eyes glazed over and she spoke

"I am happy to comply"

Well.......She's under hydras control......I'll just leave this here. Please comment ideas if you have any! See you in the next one

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you