A question

Freya's POV:

I woke up to Natasha playing in my hair, I shifted and she looked down at me "how did you sleep?" Her voice was gentle and kind I yawned "good. And you?" She laughed at my mouth open wide "I slept well" I stretched and whimpered a little bit. Natasha rubbed my hand "can I please look at them?" I shook my head and took off my shirt.

Natasha's POV:

I gently ran my finger along her swollen back, poor thing. I started a bath for her earlier when she was stirring, I picked her up, she leaned into me I checked the bath water and decided it was warm enough I looked at her "why don't you take a bath and we can watch a movie after?" She shook her head, I quickly realized she wasn't a morning person which made her even cuter. I put her down and took off her top then left, knowing she could do the rest.

I was in the kitchen making my coffee when I heard her slide on the couch "I'm coming in a minute angel" her groggy little voice answered "ok". She was just adorable. I grabbed a plate of fruit for her and I then sat next to her, she looked at me, I opened my arm and let her crawl into me. This was something I thought was cute, we could have silent conversations and I'd know what she needed. I held up a piece of fruit to her she just looked at me "what's wrong? You don't like bananas?" She sat on her hands. This was her new thing. "I'm not hungry" I sighed "yes you are and it's ok. You don't have to pretend your not. You know I'll get you to eat one way or another" I held it up again and she took it I smiled "thank you hun" a smile painted her face, my heart melted.

After we'd finished eating I rinsed the plate and came to sit down, when I saw her she had gotten a hold of a picture of me in my catsuit from my time with the Avengers. I sat down and she put it down "Natasha?" I looked at her. There's that sweet sound again. The way she says my name. "Yes darling?" I saw her look down at her hands "I know your very smart and I was wondering if you were smart enough to make a copy of my com recording?" I tucked her hair behind her ear "yes I did but there was nothing on it but background echos and gibberish when he wasn't speaking" her eyes widened "gibberish?" She began to get up but I pulled her down "what? What's the matter?" I couldn't read her "gimme your computer and the drive....please" I got it and held it to me "why do you need it?" She pulled it from my hands "it's not gibberish, Yuri uses noise canceling headphones, therefore we hear it as gibberish. But he's an idiot" I watched her intently work. I was fascinated. How did she know so much? She spoke again after scrolling it to the beginning "if you tune out the echoes and his voice, raise the background volume annnnnnnd, put it on slowed" she played it "bingo", I heard the conversations, she was such a smart girl. She looked at me as I listened I paused it and looked at her in awe "where did you learn that?" She smirked "wellll, places" I smiled and pulled her to me "well done darling, well done" she looked at me with big eyes she wanted something. I couldn't tell. I studied her face just then she leaned in a kissed me, she was gentle. It only lasted a second and she quickly buried her head. I laughed and lifted her chin so she was looking at me "so you do remember the kiss last night?" She shook her head and I put my hand on her face "let me show you how much I care for you" I kissed her gently but passionately, I pulled away a minute later and looked at her, she was speechless. It melted my heart, her smile reached her eyes for the first time in a long time. I pulled her into me and whispered in her ear "will you be my girlfriend Freya?" She shook her head and I laughed. She was still speechless. I kissed her one more time then put on a movie. I held my baby close to me. I wasn't ever gonna let her go now. No one was ever going to hurt her. She was mine. I looked down at her "hey little miss I hope you know that eventually you have some explaining to do about the computer thing you just did" she looked at me and smiled "yeah ok, sure" she said that as if she could dodge the conversation later. I let it go but she wasn't going to dodge it. Not with me. I'd ask her about it tomorrow. Right now I was going to hold her.

Freya's POV:

I couldn't fight the urge anymore. I wanted her. If there was one person I could trust it would be her. I know I hadn't said I love you to her yet but I was going to take this in steps. I cuddled into her and she gently rubbed my back. I got really lucky. The universe isn't normally this good to me. It's kinda had a fuck you attitude towards me my whole life. I then remembered that she would eventually start asking questions about my past. I pushed that thought down and focused on where I was now. I was a girl with a new girlfriend who swore she'd never trust anyone. I couldn't keep up my hard ass act with her. But that doesn't mean I won't be a brat. If she thinks I'm always this cute and adorable she's in for a rude awakening. I don't like being told what to do. Eh she'll eventually learn that. I cuddled into her and we watched the move.

OKKKKKK PEOPLE ITS OFFICIAL THERE DATING!! I hope y'all liked this chapter. And I'll see you in the next one

As always: I love you and thank you!!