Hidden 'talent'

Where we left off!

Natasha's POV:

I looked at Wanda then at Freya "y-yeah baby what is it?" She grabbed my hand "just don't freak out" I shook my head, she held my hand and I felt my bones rattle, she pulled away and looked at me "are you ok?" I shook my head and looked at Wanda "Wanda she's like Daisy" Wanda looked at Freya "do it to me" Freya did the same to Wanda. Wanda looked at me "we need to get her to headquarters. Now." Freya looked at me "Nat? What is she talking about?" I held her hand "you need to come to the avengers facility"

Freya's POV:

There was no way I was going, I got up and started to run but I felt myself lift off the ground. I saw Wanda was holding me "PUT ME DOWN!" Nat grabbed me and held me in a locked position "Nat! Let me go!" She held me close to her "babygirl I'm sorry I can't" I started to cry "I will not become someone's fucking guinea pig again! Put me down!" I scrambled out of her grasp and stood "this was a mistake" I began to collect my things but Natasha grabbed me "your staying right fucking here! I'm not just going to give up on you like that! I know that's what your used to but that's not how I work! Now sit your ass down!" I looked at her "w-what did you just say to me?" Her green eyes softened "I said that I'm not gonna give up on you you dummy. I love you" I froze. I couldn't think. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door curling up in a ball. I felt a rattle in my bones, I was thinking too much. I couldn't control the shaking. I suppressed it and screamed. What the hell?! I looked down at my arms, they were purple. Why did she have to say that? It rose new emotions in me and I couldn't control it. I heard her banging on the door "Freya let me in! What happened?!" I felt my arms and they hurt like hell. The door burst open.

Natasha's POV:

I looked at Freya, her arms were purple all over "what did you do?" She looked at me and I bent down "we need to get you to Fitz and Simmons" she looked up at me "I told you I'm not going anywhere! I want to be a normal college student! Why did I have to fall in love with you?!" I grabbed her and held her. She fought me back for a second then gave up and cried "I didn't ask for this" I kissed her head "I know baby I know and I'm sorry. I am so sorry. I'm just trying to help you, that's all I want baby. It's all I want"

I held her for a couple minutes before Wanda walked in and looked at Freya in my arms "we need to get her medical attention" I looked at Freya "baby please, you'll get help" she looked at me and looked down "I can't.....I'm scared" Wanda looked at her "Freya, it's nothing like HYDRA" Freya looked at Wanda "y-you were?" Wanda shook her head and she sat up "you were the twins, where's pietro?" She smiled "he's fine. But I promise you that you'll be ok" Freya looked at me and I shook my head. I looked at her and a glaze covered her eyes "Freya?....Freya?!. She passed out Wanda get a quinnjet!" Wanda looked at me "but she didn't consent!" I yelled "I don't care Wanda do it"

I was on the phone with Fury

"Fury I need a quinnjet to my location now. We have a inhuman exhibiting seismic powers......yes it's about the girl.....yes she's the o-8-4.......yes sir she's injured I need fitz and Simmons, bring quake........thank you sir

I looked at Freya limp on the couch "there coming hun"

Back at one of SHEILD'S data bases: The Hub

Daisy's POV:

I was doing some work on my computer when Coulson ran into my room "hey AC" he looked at me "go get to the quinnjet Agent Romanoff is requesting you, fitz and Simmons" I looked at him "I thought Agent Romanoff was retired" he shrugged "I did too but she needs you now go"

I ran to the quinnjet after putting on my suit. Simmons was buckled up and Trip was firing up the jet "Simmons, what we got?" She looked at me "I'm not sure all I know is that it's some inhuman that agent Romanoff ran into" the jet took off and I sat back. But why would Romanoff want me?

We landed and made our way to the location. I opened up the door and saw Natasha hovering over a girl. Natasha looked blank. I could never read her. Wanda was standing above the girl. I could tell she was trying to read her mind.

Natasha's POV:

Daisy came in with Fitz and Simmons. Simmons ran to Freya "talk to me Romanoff"

This story is all over the place but I'm just writing where my mind goes. I hope your enjoying it

As always: I love you all and thank you