Come back to me

Where we left off!

Natasha's POV:

It's been two hours since Freya has come back from looking at the drive. I was making her something to eat, Simmons came up to me "hey Nat" I smiled "hey Simmons what's up?" She smiled "have you gotten to Freya's blood yet?" I rolled my eyes "no Simmons, it's gonna take a while ok?" She sighed "ok fine, hey are you bringing that to her?" I nodded, she grabbed the plate "I'll take it to her, besides I've gotta do work in the lab" I shook my head "thanks Simmons, but don't say anything to her ok?" She nodded and left

A minute later I heard a scream "NATASHA! HELP ME!" I looked and Daisy and the rest of the team "It's Simmons! We have to go!"

We ran downstairs and I saw Freya with Simmons in a choke hold with a gun held to her head "FREYA?!" Her eyes were full of anger, I didn't even recognize her "Freya listen to me, put the gun down" she pushed the gun against Simmons temple "I will blow her brain to pieces! Shut up!" Simmons screamed and I looked at Freya "Freya what are you doing?" She growled "Zamolchi! YA sobirayus' sbit' etot samolet i vernut'sya za otchetom o missii. Ne meshay, vdova (Shut up! I am going to take down this plane and return for my mission report. Do not get in my way Widow)" I swallowed "Freya listen to me. This isn't you" she laughed and made an evil grin "Privetstvuyu Gidru (Hail Hydra)" I pulled out my icer "PUT IT DOWN FREYA, I DO NOT WANNA DO THIS" she glared at me and the plane began to shake, her powers could take down this plane. "I am so sorry babygirl, 134" I took a deep breath and pulled the trigger.

May bolted to her and punched her in the cheek I ran to Freya pushing May off her and picked Freya up, May stepped in front of me "where are you going with her?" I glared at her "to the safe room, get out of my way" May looked at me and I growled "that's an order!" She moved, knowing I was at a higher clearance level. I took her into the room and set her down. I quickly ran and grabbed the drive out of the computer so no one else could get to it.

I was heading back when Coulson grabbed my arm "Natasha what happened to her?" I sighed "her hydra brainwash was triggered by something on the drive" he looked at me "I would ask for it but your not gonna give it to me will you?" I shook my head no "I'm sorry Coulson I can't do that to her" he sighed "are you sure she's safe to be around?" I shook my head "if I can knock Clint so hard that it shakes Loki's scepter spell outta him I'm sure that the icer has done its work, also May punched her" he shook his head and let me go "I'll talk to Agent May ok? Just be careful Romanoff" I shook my head and left

I opened the door to see Freya right where I left her. The side of her face was beginning to swell, I took her in my arms and rubbed her shoulder "baby I need you to wake up, 134 darling, I need you" I held her and rocked her. Praying that the icer would wear off soon.

Time skip a little: she was just knocked out

Freya shot up "I'M NOT READY TO COMPLY! I DO NOT WANT TO COMPLY!" I held her "hey hey hey baby look at me, I'm right here, relax" she looked at me with fear in her eyes and I caressed her face "hey princess, it's me, Natasha" she wrapped herself around me "don't make me go back, I can't go back, I don't wanna comply" I pulled her closer to me "baby your not in the facility, your with me" she hit her head "no no no it's not real. It's not real" I grabbed her chin and kissed her, snapping her out of her panic. She leaned into the kiss and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I detached my lips from hers "see, your with me, and I have the drive" she curled up into me "did I hurt anyone?" I rubbed her back "no ones dead baby ok?" She shook her head and I kissed her nose "baby next time your going through the drive I'm sitting with you" she began to protest "bu-" I stopped her "no baby, you don't have a choice, not after what happened" she looked down "yes ma'am"

Freya's POV:

I clung to Natasha. Her fingertips gently ran along my skin. The light caught my eyes and I yelped, Natasha shielded them "what baby?" I groaned "my head hurts" she rubbed my temples "baby your adrenaline is gone and now your feeling the affects" I tilted my head "affects of what?" She looked down "I....shot you...with the icer" I looked down "I was that gone huh?" She caressed my face "baby it's over now ok?" I looked down "please tell me what I looked like" she held me "all I will tell you is that it wasn't you" before I could look away she kissed me "but I am here no matter what ok babygirl?" I shook my head and held onto her.

Natasha's POV:

I picked her up bridal style "come on baby let's get you to our bunk" she clung to me "Nat?" I looked down at her "what is it dorogoy?" She smiled "143" my stomach released its cage of butterflies "143 babygirl"

I got her something to eat and I checked out her cheek. It was bruised but she's ok, she's tough. I looked at her body, she'd stripped down to her underwear because she was hot. I counted the freckles that rested on her shoulders and drew small circles in her back with my fingertips. I kissed her head and turned off the TV "it's time you get some rest" she started to panic and I held her "it's ok, I'm not going anywhere baby" she clung to me and I took her to the bathroom and put toothpaste on her toothbrush "brush em love, I'll get your water" she brushed her teeth while I got her water. She needed a glass to put water in because she couldn't quite reach the tap to catch water in her mouth. She finished and I carried her to bed then put my peppermint oil on my wrist and hers. It helped her sleep along with lavender oil but I was all out. She laid against my chest, I saw she was fighting the sleep so I gave her the corner of the blanket and I rubbed her ear.

I watched as sleep consumed her and her angelic face laid on my chest. I rubbed her back and whispered sweet things into her ear, desperate to keep her mind feeling calm and relaxed. The brainwash could have brought up memories and she already had enough to deal with.

I hope you enjoyed! I'll see you in the next one. Comments are always welcome!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you