Doing this together

Where we left off!

Natasha's POV:

I held her close and she slept for about an hour before I felt her begin to shake. "Babygirl, wake up my love" her eyes shot open and I turned her face towards me, her face softened and she reached for my hand, I intertwined my fingers in hers "good morning my precious baby" she reached up and cupped my face and I leaned my cheek into her hand "what is it love?" Her lips curved "your just so beautiful" I leaned down and kissed her.

She was so calm, so gentle and warm. We sat there in bliss, admiring each other. Freya's was laying there in my arms, studying my face. She was acting as if it was the first time she'd ever seen me, like there were features in my face she'd never noticed. I rubbed her back "are you ok darling?" She yawned "yeah, I think I wanna do something" I laid my hand on her forehead, just to check if she could've been sick. She wasn't. She felt fine. I commented "what is it you wanna do?" She looked up at me and took a deep breath "can you do something for me first?" I smiled "anything baby. What is it you want?" She looked down "I want to go on the drive....with you there....can you please find any file with my name on it and put it on another drive?" I shook my head "of course baby, what are you gonna do with the rest of the information?" She sighed "I don't know yet" I rubbed her back "ok baby we'll do that" she stood "I wanna do it now" I shook my head and grabbed my computer.

Freya's POV:

Natasha pulled me into her lap and put on headphones. I knew she was doing it so I couldn't hear anything. I watched her scroll through the endless files. Some she would open and if there was a picture she'd cover my eyes with her hand until she passed it.

Natasha's POV:

I read the countless files. Videos of men yelling and beating her. Most videos I didn't recognize her. I'd cover her eyes. My blood boiled. She didn't deserve it, she is precious and sweet and kind. She ended up falling asleep.

As I was searching, a file caught my eye. It was where she was from....her birthday....her real name. I began to read

File: Freya Rushman

Original name: Svetlana Alexeyve
Birth place: Prigorodnyi, Russia
Parents: deceased

Name now: Freya Rushman
Residence: Yakutsk, Russia
Project: Nightingale
Age now: 20

I continued reading files. She had a beautiful name, Svetlana. She began to stir and I looked down at her "hey love" she smiled "hey babe" I tucked hair behind her ear "Svetlana?" She looked at me and started to cry "that was my name...." I rubbed her cheek "I found it, the file" she looked down "I don't like that name anymore" I rubbed her leg "that's ok baby, I won't call you it ok?" She shook her head and looked down "thank you" I kissed her head and she looked up at me "how old am I?" I smiled "20 baby" she looked down "oh"

I noticed something was wrong. She was so excited to find out earlier. I sat her up "baby, what's wrong?" She looked down "I'm remembering everything now.....every detail....I wish I didn't know" she cried and I pulled her into me "oh baby I'm so sorry. I've got you" she clung to me and I played in her hair.

A couple minutes later she looked up at me and grabbed the drive "Natasha I've got something I need to do" I sat her up "what baby?" She looked down "will you come with me?" I stood and held her hand "lead the way baby"

Freya's POV:

I headed to Fury's office on the plane. Natasha looked at me and knocked on the door. "Come in" I walked in and Fury looked at Natasha behind me, she nodded and Fury looked back at me "Miss Rushman, how are you feeling?" I smiled a little "I'm good sir, much better" he sat "please sit" he signaled to a chair. Nat came in with me and sat next to me. She didn't know what I was going to do.

I looked at Fury "I uh...I have something for you" I put the drive on the desk "it's safer in your hands...I'll unlock it for you if you want" Natasha looked at me "are you sure?" I nodded "you all need it more then me right?" Fury looked at me "why the sudden change in attitude?" I looked down "it's just not healthy for me ok?" He shook his head "ok, well thank you. We'll put the information to good use. When can we unlock it?" I looked at Natasha for reassurance and she shook her head, I smiled a little "plug it in. I'll unlock it" he plugged it in and I unlocked it "and that's all there is to it" Fury was quite happy, I could see him reading, then he looked up "could you by any chance encrypt the drive accorded to me?" I nodded "yeah I can do that"

Once it was done I stepped back and Fury looked at me "mind dropping it off at the triskelion with us? I'm sure you'd like the systems there" I looked at Nat and she shook her head, I answered him "yeah....sure" his smile grew "I'll tell May to get in route". We left and Natasha pulled me into her "I'm proud of you love. You made the right choice" I held her hand tight "I hope I did" she lifted my chin "hey, listen, we're in this together baby I promise"

Natasha's POV:

Her smile was adorable, I held her close to me "you'll like the triskelion" she smiled up at me "really? What's it like?" I sat her down on our bed "well there's science labs, a lot of tech, and other things" she squealed "really?!" I smiled "yeah, but you'll have to stick with me because you don't have clearance for anything" she looked down and I caught her face and brought it back up "buttttttt most people don't like to cross Natasha Romanoff" I smirked and she giggled "I wouldn't wanna either, well yeah it's fun to see you get all protective and shit, but I'm happy I'm on the good side of the assassin" I laughed and smirked at her "you like me being protective?" She blushed "yeah it's hot" I kissed her and rubbed her back "I'll be more protective then, but that means you have to listen" she looked down with a smile tugging her lips "I won't make any promises" I kissed her and sat her in my lap "well then I'll just have to keep an eye on you won't I?"

Freya's beginning to trust the team!!!! and we're going to the triskelion!!!! Who's excited????

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you