Smarter then they thought

Where we left off!

Freya's POV:

Why did she sound so surprised? I said it again "it's. In. My. Hip." Natasha grabbed my arm "yeah I got that but why didn't you tell me?" I folded my arms "because it's something I was never gonna tell anyone" she sat me back down "why did you want the information in the first place?" I shook my head and looked down "I-I can't tell you that" Natasha slammed her hand on the table "Freya! This is not the time for secrets!" I got up "are you fucking kidding me?" I started to cry "you think I enjoy keeping things from you?! I don't! I love you you jackass. And I'm sorry I am so sorry that I can't share everything with you, but this life I'm living scares the shit out of me! I want to tell you, it sits in my throat daily, but I can't. So don't you fucking think for one god damn minute that I want to keep secrets from you!" I watched Natasha sit there, she grabbed my hand and her face softened "I want to help you baby. Why won't you just let me help you?" I looked at her "the less you know the safer you are. Once I open the drive and decide it's safe then I will tell you why I needed the the information deal?" Natasha sighed "fine but the minute I believe your in danger I'm pulling it from you" I smiled and cupped her face "baby, you haven't seen the half of what I can do" Natasha's eyes went wide "what's that supposed to mean?" I smirked and started down to the lab, I heard Natasha running after me "Freya?! What's that supposed to mean?!"

I walked into the lab and Simmons just stared at me I snapped at her "hello? Do I have something on my body?" Simmons snapped out of it and looked at Natasha and tried to whisper "what is she doing down here?" I searched for a scalpel and stitching equipment then sat on the table. Simmons just stared dumbfounded and Natasha looked worried as fuck. A second later Daisy, Coulson, Trip, And the rest of Natasha's team came down to the lab. I rolled my eyes "what is this some movie or something?" Natasha grabbed my hand and whispered "babe just focus on me" I laughed "yeah sure I'm cutting myself open in front of a bunch of people and you want me to stay calm?" Simmons spoke up "I can do it" I looked at her and snapped "don't even fucking think about touching me. The only person that will be touching me is Nat" Simmons backed up and Coulson looked at me. His eyes caught mine, they had a caring look. I shook my head and took a deep breath in and laid the blade to my skin Natasha grabbed my hand "that's it I'm gonna do this give me the blade" I handed it to her but caught her eyes and spoke "chip idet pryamo mne v ruku ili tak pomogi mne bog" (the chip goes straight to my hand or so help me god). Natasha nodded and made the incision, I felt her fingers grab the small case it was in and take it from my body, I held out my hand and she placed the case in it and stitched me up. I sat up and looked at everyone. They stood there in shock I broke the awkward silence "what?" Natasha was taking off her gloves "you did that without anesthesia babe" I laughed "that's what there surprised about?" Natasha's shook her head and kissed me, I got down and looked at Simmons "thanks for your equipment" she nodded and looked at Natasha "I still need the stuff" I looked at Nat "what stuff?" Natasha shook her head "your vitals, blood, cleaning your cuts, etc." I rolled my eyes "yeah babe there not having my blood" I walked away before Nat could say anything.

As I was heading up the stairs I heard a voice, it was that Coulson guy "hey Freya I need to talk with you" I put the chip in my pocket "what?" He held out his hand "I'm not one to bite" I shook it "I am so what is it?" He laughed "you've got some guts kid" I smiled, I liked his humor "thanks, it was many tortures in the making" he chuckled a little at my dark humor "look kid I know your not one to open up but we would really appreciate getting to know what's on the chip, it's important to us that we know the most about hydra that we can" I sighed and looked down "I'm sorry sir but until I know I'm in a safe environment no one is coming near this chip" he shook his head "understandable" I was grateful for this I started to Natasha's bunk when he spoke again "and Freya, I'm sorry for what they did to you" I nodded a fake polite smile and got in the bunk. He was kind, it was something about him, I felt slightly comfortable.

A minute later the door slid open. It was Nat "hey babygirl" I put the chip in my bra "hey babe" she sat on the bed "the team is going to do a debrief about what they just saw, they've got a lot of questions" I looked up at her "yeah? Questions like what?" She smiled "who you are, What's on the chip, what can you do, what do you know" I laughed "there antsy" she tucked hair behind my ear "baby? When will you trust them?" I sighed and looked up at her "babe you know it's not that easy" Natasha kissed me "I know baby, I love you, and I'm not going anywhere, you understand me?" I shook my head and got up she looked at me "baby where are you going?" I smiled "I've got a debrief to listen to don't I?" She grabbed my hand and kissed me but I turned her face to me before we walk out "and just so you know the minute they decide they want to dig into shit I'm not ready for I'm leaving" Natasha shook her head and we left. I was only doing this because I was curious on what they wanted, but I have to be careful, we all know curiosity killed the cat.

Natasha's POV:

I walked into the room with Freya. The team looked at her and Daisy smiled "yes! You did come!" Freya sat on the table "ok what is it y'all want to know? And keep the questions general I'm not here for y'all to know my life story, I've already got someone doing that" She glanced at me and smiled. Daisy looked at Freya "so what's on the chip?" Freya looked at Daisy "hydra information" Daisy sat back "ok what kind of information?" I saw Freya getting annoyed she glared at Daisy "listen flower, you know all the shit you keep on your computers? Think about that but hydra" Daisy looked at Coulson and Coulson looked at Freya "so your telling us you have every project, base, person, medical records, and more on that little chip with you?" I saw Freya smile. She was very proud of herself she spoke "yes, that's exactly what I'm saying" I could tell by the look on her face that she was about to make a smart remark and sure enough she did "by the way, just a reminder, y'all don't know what I'm capable of, Romanoff over here has only seen a little bit, don't test me when it comes to this chip. I will take your life" Simmons looked at me "well that's nice to know"

Freya left and Coulson looked at me "agent Romanoff I tell you what, she's a smart girl" I smiled "yeah, smarter then I thought" I watched her close the bunk door and looked back at the team "I'll talk to her guys, I know she seems like a bitch right now but she'll come around. She acts like this so y'all will stay away from her" the team nodded and left, I was grabbing papers when I felt Coulson touch my shoulder, I turned "yes sir?" He looked at me "how bad is it?". I knew that he was talking about her trauma, Coulson was really good and reading things like that, I looked down "it's bad Phil, really bad" he squeezed my hand "I'm here whenever you need me" I smiled "thank you" I headed back to the bunk and opened it to see Freya dabbing tissue against a scratch, she looked like she had her guard up, I gently stroked her face "baby it's just me and you again, you can relax" the minute she let the tension go in her body she looked up at me, the look in her eyes were no longer her trying to be a strong girl who didn't feel jack. She looked at me with fear in her eyes and spoke "Nat?" I reached out my arms "what is it baby?" She began to cry "I'm scared, what if one of them is undercover and you don't know it?" I pulled her to me "baby we test them every month, Wanda reads their minds, it's ok my love" I looked at her and she relaxed, I kissed her head and looked at her arm "now, how about we take care of those scratches"

I hope you liked it. I'm writing a lot of one shots if you haven't checked them out you should. This was a long chapter.

As always: I love you all and thank you