GH325

Where we left off!

Ok so if you haven't watched Agents of SHEILD. Shame on you! But you need to know that GH325 is the drug that saved Daisy's and Coulson's life. It came from an Kree corpse and they were gonna study it but it got destroyed when they blew the lab up. Freya has strong traces of it in her blood and it may be helping her to heal faster....we'll see.

Guess what: ⚠️SMUT⚠️ if you don't wanna read it scroll from where the ⚠️ begins and ends. Carry on

Where we left off

Natasha's POV:

"You can what?!"

I looked at Freya. She covered her mouth then stuttered "I gotta go...are you hungry? I'm hungry. Let's go and get some food, yippie food!" I held her onto the table "oh no you don't, your staying right here" she whined "Nat come on let's go" I cocked my eyebrow at her "no tell me what's happening" she rolled her eyes "Nat I gotta pee" I smiled "nice try you peed like thirty minutes ago" she began to speak and I cut her off  "and don't say you've been drinking a lot of water because we both know that I have to beg you to drink water daily" she huffed "fineeee" I nodded "show me your hip" she stood up and I picked her up quick "are you insane?!" She rolled her eyes "put me down" I placed her on the bed and then removed her bandages. She was like three weeks ahead of her progress. How the hell was this possible?

⚠️
I looked up at her and she had a massive smirk on her face "see I'm fine" I looked at her "I'm calling doctor Cho" she grabbed my wrist "to hell your not" I placed my hand on her cheek "how are you healing so fast?" She rolled her eyes "GH325 dummy" I wrapped my hand around her neck and gently squeezed "you've been rolling your eyes and now you call me dummy. I know your stressed but you do not disrespect me. Do you understand?" She bit her lip and smiled a smart ass smile "yes Natasha" I let go of her neck and laughed shaking my head "just remember what happened that one day in class ok baby? Maybe that will help you" her eyes went wide and I'm sure she was remembering the day she was a brat in class.

I smiled "good. Now, why don't you want me to call doctor Cho?" She looked down "you know why, don't ask me that" I rubbed her leg "tell me babe" she rolled her eyes "you know your really acting like a dumb ass right now" I laughed "a dumb ass? really?" Freya folded her arms "yeah. A. Really. Stupid. Dumb. Ass." I picked her up "you better watch your fucking mouth" she got down and walked as if she was never shot in the first place. She turned and looked at me with a smirk "make me.....mommy" I grabbed her wrist "I will and I will have you know that the walls in my room, in this tower, are soundproof" she laughed "yeah, sure they are"

I took her to my room and placed her on the bed "you wanna get fucked don't you?" Her face flushed red and I smirked "tell me baby, tell mommy" she whined and balled her fists "n-no" I laughed "you know kitten, it isn't good to lie" she huffed and I ran my finger along her jawline "tell me love. It's ok" she whined "ok fine, yes mommy" I smiled then rubbed her thigh "your still nervous about it aren't you?" She nodded and I cupped her face "and you don't know how to ask so you brat off, am I right?" She whined "yes mommy" I smiled and pulled her into my lap "we'll keep breaking you in babygirl ok? But for now get over my knee. Your still getting punished" she smiled a little "yes mommy"

She stripped and laid over my knee. I gently rubbed her ass and she let out a small moan, I kissed her ass "you ready baby?" She nodded "yes mommy" I rubbed her back "ok babygirl, four" she nodded. I would do more but considering where she was in her sex life and with her hip I didn't wanna push it. I spanked her four times and gently sat her up "now baby, tell me why I punished you" she looked down "cause I was calling you names and rolling my eyes" I lifted her chin "and is that something that good little girls do?" She shook her head "no mommy" I smiled and kissed her head "and your my good girl aren't you?" She nodded "yes mommy" I rubbed her neck "tell me what you want" she whined "I don't know what I want I just know I'm wet" I nodded. She was so cute, I gently caressed her cheek

"Ok baby. Do you want my fingers again or do you wanna try something new?" She shrugged "I dunno" I kissed her head then began to rub her clit. She moaned in response to the touch, I smiled "you wanna stick with this?" She nodded and I kissed her head "ok baby, you want a finger?" She moaned "yes please" I gently inserted my finger and let her get used to it again. I didn't want to hurt her, after a little I gently spoke "you ok baby?" She shook her head and I continued.
⚠️

Eventually she came. Tension released in her body and she became relaxed. I cleaned her up and played in her hair. She laid on me and I couldn't stop looking at her hip. I finally spoke "baby how are you healing so fast? Please tell me" she looked down "I have a lot of GH325 in my blood. I don't know how it got there but I know it was there because Hydra wouldn't give up. I only knew it was there because of the Obelisk" I looked at her "so the powers are new?" She shook her head "please don't say anything. I don't wanna become someone's guinea pig again" I nodded "ok but baby do you understand what we could do with this?" She looked at me "do you understand what hydra, what Quinn, what Whitehall could do with it? Natasha it's not coming out of my body. It's my blood" I sighed and held her hand "would you consider in the future?" She looked down "I don't know. Only if your dying" I smiled a little at her sweet comment "ok baby. I'll leave you be on it" she nodded "thank you Nat" I kissed her head "of course my love"

She laid against my chest "I'm tired" I rubbed her back "it's probably the flying and the morphine. Why don't you take a nap angel?" She nodded "ok babe"

I held her in my arms and peppered kisses on her face making her giggle. She held onto me and eventually fell asleep. I looked at her face curve into a small smile from a good dream. I looked at her hip which was healing nicely. I still never understood how I missed this. She has to be my soulmate because it was bizarre that I met her in the way I did. She shifted and winced because she'd accidentally turned onto her hip. I positioned her again so she was comfortable and she fell back asleep.

I set the alarm for her morphine and held her as I worked. Hopefully she slept all the way till she needed another dose of it. I rubbed her ear and she melted into my body. I smiled and continued to work.

I hope you enjoyed! SOFT NAT DOM NAT KILLED ME.

I found it funny cuz someone mentioned that they missed mommy Nat and I was literally writing this as they said it @elliegoughtictok this was for you bestie❤️

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you