Digging up the past and old friends

Just picking up where we left off guys!

Natasha's POV:

I went into the kitchen to grab her food. I grabbed pasta and heated it up. She laid there curled up and staring into space. She jumped when the microwave beeped "baby it's ok" I put the food down and carried her into the kitchen, she looked in the bowl and pointed to something "what's that?" I smiled "a mushroom darling" she scrunched her nose and I laughed "what you don't like mushrooms baby?" She shook her head no. I kissed her head. "Your a little picky eater aren't you? Don't worry baby I'll pick them out for you" she smiled. She really was a picky eater, she liked pasta and pizza but not lasagna, she wouldn't eat green grapes but will eat red grapes. She picked out the seeds from her watermelon and peeled the skin off her apples. She was such a precious little girl. She was allergic to shrimp and hated the smell of certain spices although she ate them just fine. I love her so much.

I fed her another bite and I went to get more but she pushed my hand away "what baby? Starting to feel sick?" She shook her head and I packed up the food "ok baby that's ok, we'll try again later" I picked her up off the counter and carried her to the couch. She buried her head in my chest and watched me type on my computer. She was always checking my spelling and grammar. I played in her hair, she took the computer from me "what baby?" She deleted my sentence and rewrote it "I like that better" I smiled and kissed her head "ok baby"

A couple of hours later she was napping in my arms. She looked calm, a small smile was painted on her face. I decided I'd call Fury for those documents while I could. He picked up

F: Agent Romanoff it's nice to have your name on my phone

N: hello sir I have a favor

F: what can I do for you Romanoff?

N: I need you to go back in the system 18 to 20 years. Look for anyone that went missing.

F: is this about the girl?

N: yes sir. I'm just trying to do her a favor. Please send me anything you find

F: it's gonna take some digging but I'll do what I can

N: thank you sir

F: your welcome, but Romanoff you may not like what you find. Are you sure you want to do this?

I looked down and her sweet face and kissed her head

N: yes sir I'm sure.

F: ok I'll get a team on it

N: thank you sir. Bye

He hung up and I held her close to my chest. I was afraid of what I may find he was right but she really wants to know this. And if it's something she can't handle I'll have it locked in the sand box. I don't want to share anything with her that could cause more pain. But then again that wasn't my decision to make. I just wanted to protect my girl. I felt her begin to shake "baby wake up" I gently shook her and she woke up startled "shhhh your with me" her eyelids turned heavy again and she adjusted herself in my lap. I heard a knock on the door and I placed her on the couch. I'll be back baby I promise. I grabbed my gun and opened the door to my surprise Wanda was standing in my doorway. I lowered my gun "you scared the shit outta me Wanda" she laughed "sorry, give me a hug I missed you!" I gave her a hug and turned to look for Freya on the couch. She wasn't there "SHIT!" Wanda looked at me "what?!" I scrambled around to the couch "she was just here" Wanda looked confused "what do you mean she?" I ran into the bathroom "my girlfriend, long story. But she was just on the couch and I told her to stay and now she's not here" Wandas eyes go wide "I'll help you look"

We run around the house for 10 minutes then I hear movement in the cabinet. I totally forgot she was so small. I open my cabinet and she grabs me knocking me to the ground and she's sitting on top of me with a knife to my throat "baby chill out it's just me and my friend" she slowly gets up and I see Wanda standing in the doorway "she's got some skills you teach her that?" I stood and picked her up "nope she came like that" I could feel her shaking I looked at her "darling you need to calm down she won't hurt you" Wanda takes a step closer to me and Freya tries to get away but I grip her tighter "no. Your ok" Wanda shows her her powers "look isn't it cool" she smiles at Freya and Freya gets down. Wanda lifts her with her powers and puts her back down. I could see Freya relax and I nodded to Wanda. I looked at Freya "baby this is Wanda, a friend of mine" Freya smiled "hello Wanda Wanda smiled "hello Freya". We went to the couch and Freya basically sat on top of me while we talked.

Wanda looked at me "so how's teaching Russian?" I smiled "it's good that's where I met this adorable girl" Wanda smiled "that's sweet" I nodded "how's Clint?" Wanda laughed "Hawkeyes great. Still running out of arrows all the time" I laughed "of course he is"

We continued talking all the way up till dinner. I looked at Freya who was watching TV and not focusing on us, Wanda nudged me "you've got a soft spot for this girl don't you?" I smiled "I will admit that I do. She's so adorable and I hate to see her go through everything she is. I wish I could understand it and see it so I know what she's feeling. Anyway do you wanna eat dinner with us?" I asked another question before Wanda could comment on the first one. Wanda smiled "definitely what do you wanna get?"

This was just a cute and fun chapter to write. We welcome Wanda into the story for you Wanda lovers out there!

Next chapter will be interesting because Wanda will do something with her powers. I'll see you in the next one

As always: I love you all and thank you❤️