Burned bridges

Where we left off guys!

Natasha's POV:

"Freya Rushman, she has a history with hydra, showed me seismic wave activity 45 minutes prior. A minute later she got scared when we said we were gonna take her in and" Simmons interrupted me "quaked herself" I nodded "she just passed out" Simmons went on her coms "Trip we need to prepare a quarantine at the base now" I looked at her "no you can't do that, hydra will be looking for her" Daisy looked at me "we'll take the bus" Simmons looked at Daisy "you wanna call May for the bus? Cause I'm not gonna do it" I looked at them "Daisy give me your coms" she pulled it out and I called May "May I need the bus, it's agent Romanoff" I heard her answer and then gave the com back to Daisy.

Simmons was wrapping Freya's arms when I saw her twitch "Simmons back up" she moved and I reached down to hold Freya in my arms. She got up before I could grab her "Freya look at me" her eyes darted in what seemed like a million different directions, I tried to get her attention one last time "Freya hun look at me" she looked my direction "YOU LIED TO ME!" My heart broke "Freya please, you passed out" I saw her body start to shake, before I could grab her she fell back. I turned to see Daisy lowering her icer that was just pointed at Freya. She'd shot her.

The noise of a gunshot rung in my ears, normally it didn't phase me, but I looked at Freya laying there on the ground, I looked at Daisy "what the hell did you do?!" She was holstering her icer "she was going to quake there was nothing else I could do". It took everything in me not to attack Daisy, just then I saw May run in the door "we need to get the o-8-4 out of here now!" I glared at May "don't call her that!" Wanda grabbed me "let's go Nat you need to pack some clothes for you two" before she could lead me away I looked at all of them "no one touches her until I get back!" Simmons looked at me "bu-" I cut her off "that's an order" I ran into my room shoving clothes into a duffle bag. A couple minutes later I emerged and looked at them "let's move"

We got onto the bus and they placed Freya in the cage for safety purposes. I made sure there was a bed for her to sleep in, I laid my bags in the empty bunk and headed to the briefing room where Coulson was standing. I found out he was still alive after Thanos "long time no see" he smiled "Romanoff! It's good to see your face" I smiled "likewise" I looked at the rest of the team and Fury walked into the briefing room I looked at him "Sir?" He smiled "Agent Romanoff, the founder of the avengers. When you told me about the girl I never thought you'd end up back here" I shook his hand "I never thought I'd step back into the field too but here we are" we walked to the briefing table and Coulson looked at Fitz "ok Fitz what you got?" He pulled up something on the screen "the o-8-4 has a trace that starts with Hydra. Otherwise I've got nothing but her paperwork" I looked at Fitz "thank you but I'm gonna ask one more time. Her name is Freya do not call her an o-8-4" Daisy looked at me "ok I'm just going to ask, how do you know her?" My neck snapped to Daisy "she's my girlfriend, now if this is all of debrief I'm going to check on my girl" Fury nodded and I walked out.

Freya's POV:

I woke up in a black padded room. There was no one around me. My head pounded and my arms ached. Why couldn't I control my powers? I looked up and saw a camera in the corner of the room, I got up and hid in the corner so they would think I wasn't in there. How could Natasha do this to me? I didn't want to come in! I couldn't do it again. I felt the floor beneath me shake I curled up and the shaking stopped but there was a consistent humming. That was turbulence, I was on a plane. I started to panic remembering everything I went through with hydra. I didn't want to do it again. My concentration was broken from the knob turning above me.

Natasha's POV:

I opened the door and looked at her bed, she wasn't there, panic set in me. I heard the door close and I turned, it was Freya "baby?!" She glared at me "don't call me that!" I ran up to her and she slapped me "why would you bring me here?! I told you I didn't want this?!" I rubbed my cheek "hun you were hurting yourself. I couldn't let you do that" she looked at me "get out" I took a step towards her "baby please" she screamed "GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU DAMN PROFESSOR!" She looked terrified, what have I done? I just wanted to help her. I looked down and gently spoke "one day....one day I hope you'll understand that I'm doing this because I love you" she started to cry "you betrayed me! I am in pain! My head is throbbing! Take me back to the dorms!" I looked down "I can't, I'm sorry" she fell to her knees, her sobs broke me. I just wanted to hold her. Tell her I hadn't left. She laid there curled up on her mattress, I placed the clothes I'd brought for her on the table and opened the door, I looked back at her one more time, because if this was the end of her being mine I needed to let her know that I still loved her "babygirl I am so sorry, I love you more then anything" I closed it, leaving my world behind the locked door. I walked to my bunk and shut the door and finally cried.

Freya's POV:

I laid there, thinking about Natasha. As much as I hated her right now I just really wanted a hug. I was so angry with her. My emotions were all fucked up. I recalled our conversation. The last words she said to me. I was in pain, my heart was being torn apart, I wanted her but I hated her. She'd put me here. The position I promised myself I'd never be in again. My nails left cuts in my palms from my anger. My head throbbed. I wrapped my arms around myself to try and duplicate her hugs. Obviously it wasn't working. I sat there and cried. Eventually my body shut down. I cried so much that my body just gave in to exhaustion.

I am so sorry. Forgive me for this. It gets better I swear. By the way if you come across something that you don't understand what I'm referring to please don't hesitate to ask. I'd gladly answer.

As always: I love you all and thank you