your safe and sound with me

Natasha's POV:

A couple of hours later I turned on another movie. She looked up at me with big eyes. I could tell she was studying me, I looked down at her and tucked her hair behind her ear "what is it hun?" She looked down and turned her head to the screen. I didn't like being ignored, I lifted her and turned her back to the screen "I asked you a question darling" she buried her head in my chest. "Your a little stinker you know that?" She was smiling, I knew because her ears turned up a little when she smiled "ok darling I think it's about time you took a shower so you can go to bed clean" I carried her to my bathroom and put her down "come out when your done" she nodded and I closed the bathroom door behind her. God she's so adorable. I laid a pair of shorts on the bed for her and sat on the couch.

Freya's POV:
TW SMALL MENTION OF HARM SCARS!

I got in the shower and bathed then came out. She'd left a pair of shorts on the bed for me. I looked at the scars on my legs and got a pair of her sweatpants and put those on instead. I didn't want her to worry about that. I sat myself on the couch and Natasha looked up form her computer she scanned me "you know I left shorts for you hun, I don't want you to burn in those hot sweatpants" of course she noticed. I sat on my hands and smiled "I know I get cold" she closed her computer and put her hands out as if she was going to pick me up I held up my arms and instead of picking me up she grabbed my wrists gently "now darling, would you like to tell me that again without sitting on your hands?". God dammit I really thought that was going to work. I shook my head no and she dropped my hands "then you wanna tell me the truth?" I sighed and huffed "I thought you were going to hold me" she laughed "I don't reward bad behavior". I sat there. Ok that line hit different. Wait snap out of it Freya she's your teacher! She knelt down so we were eye level "look hun I won't be mad. You have two options. You can go and change into your shorts or stay in these hot things. You choose". I was already sweating like crazy and I knew I wouldn't survive the night. I always wear leggings or shorts to bed. I go and change and tip toe back to the couch smirking to myself because she didn't hear me. Or so I thought. I'd just cover myself with a blanket and she'd never know. I'm unfolding a blanket when I feel hands around my waist I turn my head to look at her. She has a smile on her face "well hello there angel", I stutter "hi" she picks me up and carries me to the kitchen counter placing me on it. I try to look around her at the TV to ignore her. She grabs my chin and my eyes lock with her emerald green eyes "what wasn't I supposed to see?" I sighed. I knew I said I wasn't going to show her but now I was trapped on the kitchen counter. She'd catch me and put me right back if I tried to go. Normally I'm the stubborn one. I always get my way. I lifted my shorts and she looked down, she went to drag her finger along them but no one ever touched my scars. Ever. I swatted her hand away and quickly jumped off the counter. She picked me up "oh no you don't. were talking about this one missy" she placed me on the couch and looked at me. Her eyes begging for an explanation. I looked at her.

We stared at each other for a solid 2 minutes I finally spoke "Yuri" I shut down. I couldn't finish. I curled up in a ball she got a blanket and wrapped me in it pulling me close to her "ok hun. I'm happy your not doing it to yourself. That's all I needed to know"

I started to cry remembering that was how I was reminded that emotion was a weakness. If Yuri caught me crying he'd cut me. Say he'd give me a reason to cry.

I snapped out of it when Natasha pulled me closer to her "shhhh your ok, I'm here now" her voice was calm. It sounded like voice that came from a mother while comforting her child. My mom was never like that with me. She was always stern, cold, come to think of it she never even told me she loved me. Let alone hug me. That's why I've never told anyone I love them. Because love was always pain to me. Natasha cradled me in her arms and began to sing softly

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, no one can hurt you now, come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

I melted into her. Her voice was beautiful. I never wanted to leave.

Natasha's POV:

How could anyone ever hurt her? She was a little angel in my eyes. She seemed to like my lullaby. One of the older girls would always manage to sing it to me if I had a really hard day in the red room when I was younger. I stroked her hair and rocked her. She slowly stopped crying and I looked down at her puffy face "your gonna be ok" she looked down. I still couldn't get over how small she was. She didn't like to speak out about her needs. I know she wouldn't tell me if she wanted a hug or if she was hungry, but I didn't mind reading her. I just wanted her to feel safe because she was safe. Safe with me. I love her. She had fallen asleep so I took her to my room and laid her down in bed. I kissed her head and went back to my computer to finish my work so I could stay with her tomorrow and not be distracted. She was adorable, holding a pillow close to her. I can't get over her.

Another cute chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed!!! See you in the next one

As always. I love you all thank you!!