New life

Where we left off!

Natashas POV: 

I rolled off Freya and opened my arms. She crawled into them and I ran my fingers in her hair "Your so beautiful" she giggled and kissed my neck then pulled away "and to think I was your student" I laughed "You were such a hard nut to crack" she rolled her eyes "Remember when I slept in your class?" I cocked my eyebrow and smiled "and you stole my jacket? yes I remember" she giggled "you gave that jacket to me remember?" I nodded "yeah but the minute it landed under your head it might as well have been yours" she laughed "true. Oh! what was that song you sang to me again?" I smiled and cradled her, making her comfortable and started to sing 

just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, no one can hurt you now, come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

I repeated it three more times and Freya was sound asleep in my arms. I smiled and rubbed her cheek "you are the love of my life" a smile formed over her face and I looked at the time. It was 12:30 in the morning. I slowly slid off my ring then Freya's and placed them on the nightstand so we don't loose them in the bed. I kissed her forehead and she held onto me tighter. 

I laid there going over the events of tonight. I watched my future wife in awe. She was adorable when she slept, her nose made a cute little whistle sound and her hair was all messy. She would mumble in her sleep and I always kept the phrases close to my heart though they made no sense to me. The way she would make sure at least one part of her made contact with me while she was sleeping made me melt. Or the way she would wake me in the night because she needed water but didn't want to go to the kitchen alone. She was everything to me and taking that teaching job was the smartest thing I have ever done. I kissed her head and rubbed her back. She will forever be mine. 

-TIME SKIP TO SEVEN MONTHS!- 

I still couldn't believe that I got married to Freya a month ago. She was officially mine and it made my heart melt every time she did anything. Even watching her brush her teeth was adorable. She simply existed and I loved her for it 

I laid next to Freya and played in her hair while I typed away. I was working on another one of Fury's assignments. I kissed her head "you ok Miss Romanoff?" she giggled "I love hearing you call me that" I smiled "I love that you took my last name" she gave me a kiss "I'm happy I stole it" I laughed "oh yeah? your too cute" She took the computer from me and put it down and straddled me with a pouty face and I mimicked the face back "awww what is it?" she fought back a smirk "I am not cute" I laughed while placing my hands on her hips "yes you are" she shook her head and then grabbed my phone and ran out of the room, I laughed "Freyaaaa come backk" she popped her head back in the door "catch me if you can Romanoff" 

I sprung up and chased after her. I had her blocked in the kitchen and Pietro came in. Freya gave me this smirk and my eyes widened "don't you dare" her and Pietro had become good friends and she was about to make this game of tag really unfair. She smirked and jumped on his back "take me awayyyyyy!" I looked at the grin on his face and cocked my eyebrow "Pietro put my wife down if you know what's best for you" he put her down and Freya whined "oh come onnn" Pietro looked at her "sorry but your wife is scary, gotta go" He ran off and that 'oh shit' look spread across her face. I grabbed her and started to tickle her. 

She giggled and gasped for air "ok ok you win I'm cute I'm cute" I laughed and kissed her head "damn right" I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her back to our room. I held out my hand "give it" she handed over my phone and I kissed her "thank you cutie" she laid her head on my chest and looked in my eyes then spoke "did I ever tell you that you healed my heart?" I shook my head "no baby, what do you mean?" she started to play with her ring and I cupped her hand in my face "baby?" she looked up at me "before I met you my heart was in fragments, and when you came along you took the time to piece it back together. A simple touch from you healed my splintered heart and I need you to know that I am truly grateful and I owe everything to you" I teared up and kissed her "you are my everything baby. Forever and always, I love you Freya Romanoff" She smiled "I love you Natasha Romanoff" 

A couple minutes later she looked up at me "By the way I did end up helping a company with my hacking" I rolled my eyes at her smart ass comment "your a piece of work" she giggled "but I'm your piece of work" I smiled and kissed her "that I cannot deny" 

I really hope you enjoyed this book! thank you for all your love and support. I have a new story started called 'The life she should've had' go check it out and I also have 'her foreign touch' if you haven't seen that. 

As always: I love you all 3000 and Thank you!!