The debt to be owed that isn't hers

Freya's POV:

I woke up in her arms, we fell asleep on the couch. I had to go home. I couldn't be here anymore. I didn't want to hurt her. She had such a caring heart. I wrote a thank you note and left, forgetting about my shirt in the wash.

I made it to my floor and unlocked my dorm. Just as the door closed I felt a hand over my mouth a deep voice spoke in my ear I turned and looked at him "Yuri what the hell are you doing here?!" He laughed "you know what I'm doing here" I backed away from him but he grabbed my arm and pinned it behind my back, he growled in my ear "I'm only saying this once, your father owed me a debt and he died because he failed to pay over. He hit my last nerve and you saw what happened, don't do the same thing. Understand?" My stitches were pulling at my swollen skin "I wanted nothing to do with my father! I hated him!" He pushed my arm further up "stop getting distracted, talk to your red head teacher anymore and she'll end up like your parents, your unlovable. Seems to me you forgot that" he holds me against the wall "I'm not taking the class for your stupid files!" He gives off a evil laugh "I can take you out of this in a heartbeat and you will never know anything about your past" he lets me go throwing me down to the floor then holds up a earpiece "you wear this com anywhere you go, I'll be listening, if it's ever off I'll put a bullet through your head and you'll die without knowing what happened to you in foster care. Don't make the wrong move Freya" I take the earpiece and stand with tears in my eyes "take off that disgusting shirt and break her heart or I'll break you." Yuri leaves.

I slide down the door in sobs. What was so important about those files? I hated that my father worked for Yuri. Yuri would strike me as a child if I accidentally interrupted a meeting. Years ago my father was assigned to retrieve files from a secret agency called SHEILD. He failed. I didn't understand. I've done my research SHEILD fell apart years ago. Whatever he needed was encrypted and nearly impossible to crack. I decided I would take Ethnical hacking so I could learn how to do this properly. I timed it. I had 8 minutes till SHEILD knew I had infiltrated their systems. I had to find the file and get it to Yuri, I couldn't go another round in Yakutsk. All I remember is bits and pieces. Them speaking Russian and the endless hours of learning computer systems. I couldn't believe that that's what all children learned. Apparently there are things I don't know either about my family's death or even my background. The system created everything for me when my parents died of a 'car crash'. I knew they were murdered but Yuri told me if I said anything he'd kill me. I was a ghost. I had no birth certificate, social security number, no hospital records. I simply didn't exist.

I took off her shirt and put the ear piece in. "Hello" I heard Yuri's voice "here's your warning for not complying" a high pitched screech came through the ear piece, I screamed and took it out "owwwww" I put it back in afraid that he'd come back he spoke again "there's a tracker in this to. I'll know everywhere you go" the com went silent and I laid in bed. I want Natasha. I wish I never left her apartment. I wish she would hold me again. I don't want to push her away but I have to. I don't wanna die. I laid there afraid, wondering how I'd pull this off. It wasn't fair. This was my fathers debt. Not mine.

Natasha's POV

I woke up and she was gone. I saw the note on the table. Why did she leave without saying goodbye?. I'll just have her stay behind in class on Friday. She needs to know I'm here for her. She's such a adorable little person. She's so small and easy to carry around. The perfect fit for my hand. Her head lays perfectly on my chest so she can hear my heartbeat. She's just perfect. I wish she'd trust me and tell me what's going on.

Hours later I was doing laundry. I opened the machine. She'd left her shirt along with her jacket. I'll bring it for her on Friday. I smiled knowing that she'd left with my shirt. I pictured her in the oversized t-shirt again from last night. Adorable. I carried on with my chores.

I thought I'd make things interesting. Don't be mad it will all become cuter in the end. So calm down. I hoped you enjoyed. We'll see them interact in the next chapter. Will Natasha be able to help her?

As always. I love you and thank you❤️