Students & Sisters

Y/N POV
I'm still on cloud nine with how my day turned out. I met my celebrity crush today, well yesterday technically and she's exactly what I pictured her to be. Sweet, kind, slightly reserved, and beautiful. I just hope I get to see her again. She mentioned that her agent was contacting her and it makes me worry that she will be leaving the city soon. She did say she may need to go back to her project. Wait, her project. She was filming for Dr. Strange! She will probably need to do reshoots at some point. The thought makes me sad, hopefully, that's not what her agent needed her for. My phone buzzes. I unlock it and smile.

Angel: You never texted me saying you got home safe.

Princess: Sorry, Angel.  I am home safe. Did you get to where you needed to be okay?

Angel: Yes, a small meeting about my upcoming year. Pretty boring.

Princess: I doubt it was boring, Miss Olsen always stays busy.

Angel: Har Har, but really, I don't have a lot planned until promo for the Dr. Strange Movie.

It's so weird we are talking about this so casually oh my god.

Princess: Speaking of, you going to tell me anything about your next movie orrrrr?

Angel: Nice try, but the marvel snipers will never get me because I will never tell.

Princess: Darn, well I tried. Will you need to do reshoots?

I hold my breath, scared for the answer.

Angel: No actually, we already did some. The only reason I would need to go back to London would be for more reshoots, but my agent said they didn't need me.

I sigh in relief. Maybe she will be staying in New York longer then.

Princess: Well that's cool. I don't really know how the film thing works, but I imagine it's tiring.

Angel: It can be, but it's also so much fun.
Angel: What are you doing tomorrow?

Wait, is she going to ask to hang out again? I try to not get my hopes up, why would she want to hang out three days in a row?

Princess: Other than sleeping in and being a loaf, nothing. You?

Angel: I was thinking about continuing my exploration of parks and check out our old stomping grounds. Would you like to join me?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Okay Y/N play it cool.

Princess: I would love to, when should I meet you at the good old WaSquaPa? (A/N Washington Square Park)

Angel: You're a nerd. How about noon? So you can sleep in. I wouldn't want to mess with your loaf plans.

Princess: Sounds perfect. I'll see you then

Angel: Cool, see you then, sweet dreams Y/N

Princess: Night night, Elizabeth.

I squeal and flop back onto my bed, kicking and screaming like a little girl. Is this all a dream??

~The next day~

I text Lizzie, letting her know I am walking from the subway. She sends me her location and I make my way to her. I notice the sunglasses as I get closer and sigh, back to those stupid things, unfortunately.

"Hey, Angel," I say softly, sitting next to her. I take a breath, taking my mask off now that I'm outside.

"Hi Princess, how was your ride in?" She asks. I smile at her always checking in with me. She cares and she barely knows me. But, she trusts me enough to show me her true identity too, why me?