Wrists & Dimples

****⚠️This is your smut warning, if you do not want to read, I will see you in the next chapter⚠️****

Y/N POV
Lizzie's giggles as she hangs over my shoulder make me smile despite the weird day. I playfully slap her ass and run around the kitchen.

"Y/N I swear to god put me down!" She squeals as I run through my apartment like an idiot just to hear her laugh.

"Okay, I'll put you down" I smirk, flipping her back over my shoulder onto my bed. My arms make sure she doesn't hit the bed too hard by cradling her head and back. The huff she lets out makes me slightly worried until I see her dilated pupils. I crawl over her body and give her a sweet forehead kiss.

"Me first." She states and grabs my hips switching our places. I look up into her eyes in surprise at the change and she smirks down at me. "Let me make it up to you baby." She whispers. I nod in acceptance and she slides off of me to stand up tugging off my pants and underwear in one go. Okay, then we are getting right to it. I sit up and tug my shirt and bra off before pulling at hers which she allows for me to take off before shimmying out of her shorts.

She straddles my lap after pulling my hips closer to her, my legs now hanging off the side of my bed as her hand on my chest pushes me to lay down again. I slide my hands up the backs of her thighs and she reaches back to grab them pulling them away causing a pout to form on my lips. My eyes widen when she grabs my wrists pinning them above my head, her torso now flush with mine. The blush on my cheeks makes her smile. "These stay here." She demands, squeezing my wrists together with one hand. Damn okay.

She uses her other hand to grab my jaw, forcing eye contact. "Understand?" I nod quickly both scared and excited to see what would happen if I move them. She smirks and tilts her head to kiss my lips forcefully, completely taking control and I'm 100% here for it. My hands itch to grab at something and I try to move my arms but remember the rule when her grip tightens and she pulls away with an eyebrow raised.

"Sorry," I whisper and she smiles.

"I'll let it slide, but they don't move." She repeats. She leans down to continue our eager kiss and her free hand slides down my throat to rest on my sternum keeping me still. I couldn't even move it I tried. I shudder as her hand moves to cup my breast, her fingers pinching the nipple and pleasure shoots down to my core. She pulls away from my lips, biting my bottom lip between her teeth. She lets go to plant kisses down my jawline and the side of my neck.

"No more hickey's baby my mother will be here tomorrow." I plead.

"Noted, but please don't mention your mother right now." I giggle and she bites my pulse point in retaliation. I gulp. Her lips leave hot, wet kisses down my throat and god has it gotten hot in here? The hand that was massaging my breast slides down my side to grab my hip which twitches in response. "Patience baby." She teases when my body jerks at her thumb rubbing circles at the sensitive skin between my hip and core. I sigh in pleasure as her lips enclose around the other nipple, making sure they both get attention and I arch my back not being able to stay still. She trails kisses down my stomach and I shudder at her warm skin gliding against mine as she makes her way south.

"Your hands better stay above your head." She warns before letting go once she gets to my hips. She grabs the tops of my thighs as she nips at my hipbones and I stretch my arms up so they don't move anywhere else. If I wasn't so turned on I'd probably feel a little vulnerable at the position, fully surrendering myself to her. She slides off of me to settle on her knees, her lips moving to the inside of my thighs as her hands grab my knees to spread my legs. I cross my arms over my eyes trying to contain the urge to reach down and tangle my fingers into her hair. "That isn't above your head." She scolds her eyes peeking up at me from between my legs.