Buttons & Tongues

****⚠️This is your smut warning. Skip this chapter if you do not want to read it⚠️****

Y/N POV
Our car ride back is calm except for Lizzie's hand slowly sliding up my thigh. It started at my knee and now it's at the top of my thigh, her fingers dangerously close to my center. My stomach is doing flips but I'm trying to ignore it. I look over at Lizzie and notice her dark eyes on my face and the lip between her teeth. Oh, wow. We pull up to my building and I help Lizzie out of the car and up to my door. As I find my key to the front door Lizzie has her hands on my hips planting kisses between my shoulder blades. My mind is thinking about her kisses reaching actual skin and it's making my task slightly harder. I finally get the key in and we stumble into my living room.

I kick my shoes off and shrug off my jacket to hang it up. Lizzie makes her way into my bedroom grabbing some hangers for our nice clothing. She hands me one and I hang up the jacket in my closet.

"Babe, can you unzip me?" She asks, her tone sweet and raspy.

"Of course." I walk up to her and slowly unzip the dress, lightly grazing my knuckle along her spine while grabbing her hip with my other hand. I smile at the goosebumps that form and gulp when I realize she's wearing a lacy bra. Damn. I lean down and kiss the nape of her neck before backing away. I notice lacy black underwear peeking out from under her dress too and have to force my eyes away as she turns to face me. She holds the dress up still, meeting my eyes, her eyebrow slightly quirking up at my flushed cheeks. She slowly lets the dress drop and my body reacts instantly. The warmth that overflows me makes me gasp and my eyes travel down her half-naked body. Holy shit she's gorgeous.

She walks up to me lightly smiling at my reaction and slowly tugs my white dress shirt out of my pants. Her eyes are still locked on mine and her confidence is making me all flustered. She slightly bits her bottom lip and slips her hands under my shirt to rest on my stomach. I lick my lips and lean down giving her a soft slow kiss before pulling away to look back into her eyes. I feel her hands move to the buttons on my shirt and her eyes move to watch as she unbuttons each, slowly revealing more of my torso.

"Are you sure?" I ask shakily.

She looks back up into my eyes and smiles. "Very sure, is this okay?" She asks me. I nod. "I'm going to need verbal consent baby." She teases.

"Would you like written consent too, I can grab a pen?" I tease, trying to hide how nervous I was. She rolls her eyes but pauses her task waiting for my verbal consent. "Yes, babe I'm sure. I'm nervous, but I'm sure." I admit.

"I'm a little nervous too, it's my first time with a woman." She admits shyly, a blush forming on her cheeks. I smile.

"I'll take care of you," I assure her, grabbing her face softly to give her a slow sensual kiss, rubbing her cheekbones with my thumbs. I feel her hands continue to unbutton my shirt and eventually she pushes at it. I let go of her face and shrug off the shirt, immediately wrapping my arms around her half-naked torso. I pull her closer and gasp at the skin-on-skin contact. She tugs at the waistline of my pants and I smirk. I move my hands to her butt and pull her up, her legs wrapping around my waist. I turn to sit on my bed and her hands return to the button on my pants as she straddles my lap. I pull away and peek down and laugh a little when I notice she's slightly struggling.

"Fuck these stupid pants." She grumbles and I smile at her eagerness. I take over, unbuttoning them with ease, and go to unzip them but she slaps my hands away. "I got it from here." She gives me a smirk and I smile back pulling her lips back to mine. She unzips the pants and I grab onto her thighs to flip us around, laying her on my bed. I stand up straight, breaking our lips apart to take off my pants. I grab the waistline and shimmy out of them, noticing Lizzie's hungry eyes on me. Once I kick them off she pulls me closer by my hips and I lay her down slowly. We shift up to the head of the bed, her head landing on a pillow to make sure she's comfortable. She wraps her legs around my hips and I lean down to kiss her, my tongue invading her mouth as soon as our lips meet. She lets out a low moan at all the skin on skin contact and I settle into her more, resting on my elbows above her.