Week 4: Olsens & Approval

Y/N POV
I'm freaking the fuck out. Lizzie took the whole let's invited my mom over for dinner thing when we were deciding if we wanted to co-own the apartment very seriously. Her mom is currently on her way with the twins as well. I'm pacing around the living room trying to calm down but it's not working. Lizzie comes in the room finally dressed and ready for dinner. Before she heads into the kitchen to make sure everything is good to go she pauses noticing me.

"Baby? Are you okay?" She asks quietly but it still makes me jump since I didn't notice her.

"Nope, Not okay. Not at all. I'm meeting your mom. How could I be okay?" I ramble out, my hands flying all over the place.

"She's going to love you, it will be fine, love bug." She coos and comes closer to me pulling me into a hug.

"How do you know that though. What if she hates me? What if she thinks I'm a gold-digger or I'm using you for fame? What if she doesn't trust me?" I continue to ramble.

"Y/N, you need to calm down for me okay? Everyone you have met in my life adores you. Just be your charming self and it will be fine. She already knows that my sisters love you. They talk about you all the time. She's just excited that she is finally getting to meet you because she knows how happy you make me." She explains and it helps my heart rate slow down a little bit.

"Just be myself. Okay, yeah. I can do that." I run my fingers through my hair and sigh before sitting down on the couch.

"I'm going to make sure everything is warm okay?" She checks in, not wanting to leave me alone if I'm going to freak out again. I nod and she kisses my temple before making her way into the kitchen. I take a few deep breaths. I got this. It's going to be fine. It has to go fine because I plan to ask her a very important question tonight. Our door bell rings and Lizzie glides to the door to buzz our guests in. I stand up and smooth over my simple outfit. Lizzie insisted it's not a fancy thing but she looks fancy in anything.

She reaches out her hand to me and I take it letting her pull me towards the front door. A bunch of knocks sound on the door and I smile, the twins. Lizzie opens the door and I'm instantly bombarded by hugs from the twins. I have to stumble a little to make sure we don't tumble to the ground. I smile, I missed them.

"Hi, oh my god, calm down I can't understand you when you both are shouting at me." I laugh at their excitement. They pull away from their hugs and MK starts.

"We missed you so much!"

"Yeah! We see all the pictures of you and Lizzie and you're so adorable," Ash adds in. I blush and run a hand through my hair, trying to calm down from all the attention.

"I missed you too, we have to go out again once your sister leaves for work." I smile as they bounce in excitement. I've never seen them so excited. They both nod and say yes before my attention shifts to my love. I smile at the soft smile on her face observing our interaction. I shift my attention to the woman beside her and I smile wider to try and hide my nerves. I usher the twins further into the apartment to explore and shuffle closer to Ms. Olsen.

"Hello, I'm Y/N, its really nice to finally meet you Ms. Olsen." I offer my hand for a handshake, the whole kiss on the knuckles thing seems weird for her mother. My eyes flicker to Lizzie and she nods in encouragement.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Y/N, and please call me Jarnie" She pulls me into a hug without question and I feel my body relax. She's sweet. As we pull out of the hug Lizzie cuddles into my side smiling up at me, I return the smile but turn my attention back to her mother.

"Here, let me get your jacket. Feel free to take your shoes off and explore." I help her with her jacket and hang it up for her. She whispers something to Lizzie then goes to find the twins who are also exploring the apartment.