Fight & Flight

Y/N POV
I wake up to kisses down my spine and I groan. This woman is going to kill me. Flashes of the night before enter my brain and I smile. She literally owns me at this point.

"Get up princess, I made breakfast." She whispers against my skin. I roll over and blindly pull her closer into a cuddle refusing to open my eyes. I notice she's still naked and my eyes shoot open.

"You made breakfast in the nude?" I question, my eyes scanning her beautiful face. She nods with an amused look on her face. "What the fuck, why didn't you wake me up for that?" I lightly complain and she rolls her eyes.

"Well once we live together then you'll see it more often." She states and I smile at the thought of living with her. The little grin on her face makes my stomach flip.

"Speaking of, did you end up buying that apartment?" I ask, combing my fingers through her hair so it's not covering her face.

"I did, before we left. When we get back we can go look at it and get some stuff. It's kind of furnished already, we just need to get random stuff to make it more comfy and personal." She explains and I love that she included me in the plans.

"I think I'm ready to go home. We've been her for a little more than 2 weeks. It seems like so much longer but that seems to be a trend with us." I say thoughtfully.

"You're right, time moves different with you." She kisses my lips softly. "Good morning" she murmurs into my lips.

I smile and kiss her a couple more times before replying. "Good morning, my love." I hug her close not wanting to let go.

"I made waffles." She states simply, knowing that will get me out of bed. I roll over letting go of her before running out of the room and leaving her on the bed alone. "Fucking rude!" She screams after me. Breakfast is yummy, of course, and we get dressed for our final day in London. Lizzie got tickets home for the next day and a part of me is nervous to head back. It just means we are closer to being separated for months on end. I get lost in my thoughts as we wander through London, Lizzie's hand clasp in mine while her other holds onto my forearm sticking close to me.

"What's going on in that brain of yours?" She questions, noticing I'm dazed.

I look over at her and smile, "Nothing, just thinking about going home. We don't have too much time left together." I sigh and look at our feet as we walk. She pulls me to the side of the sidewalk and turns to face me her free hand landing on my cheek to force me to look at her.

"I leave in the beginning of September, we still have the rest of July and August." Her worried eyes search mine.

"I know, but thats only 5 weeks and I just. I don't want you to go." My bottom lip quivers and I try to hide it by tucking it between my teeth. She sighs and pulls me into a hug knowing she can't fix that she has to leave.

"I know it sucks and we can't really do anything about it. But we can talk as much as we can, I can come visit or fly you out when we have days off. I really think we can make this work. It't not going to be perfect, but it's something that comes with dating me unfortunately." She whispers through our hug. She pulls away to look into my glassy eyes. "Maybe, uh. Do you want to take a break? When I'm gone." I furrow my eyebrows and pull away from her, shrugging off her hands.

"Why would you even suggest that?" I spit out and start walking toward the flat.

"Y/N, stop! I didn't mean. Wait." She huffs following me back. She must have accepted that I wasn't going to stop because she stops trying to talk to me. My fists are clenched and I huff in anger. I can't figure out if I'm overreacting or not because of my already emotional state. Why would she even suggest that? I get her a promise ring and we decide we are soulmates and then she suggest a break like its a good idea? What the fuck is that? If she wants a break maybe its because she's having second thoughts about everything. I make it to the door and huff in frustration. She has the damn keys. I cross my arms and stand to the side and avoid looking at her. She opens the door and lets me storm inside.