Turtles & Lists

Y/N POV
The Rambles are one of the most confusing parts of Central Park. Even using google maps doesn't help get you to exactly where you want to be, so how we ended up at the Castle so quickly is a mystery to me. The smile on my face as we trek through the paths in the woods never left and Lizzie would giggle at my giddiness every time I turned to look at her. We break through the trees eventually and I can see the castle, so I pull her over in the direction we need to go in.

"What has gotten into you?" Lizzie asks slyly at my bounciness

"I'm dating a stunning, talented, actress who has a heart of gold." I flirt and she smiles as I continue my energetic journey to the top of the Castle. "Look! Turtles, see?" I point down to the lake below. I look over to Lizzie to make sure she can see them but she is observing me instead. "What?"

"Nothing, you're just adorable." She comments before turning to see the turtles, "Turtles!" She squeaks out and my grin grows at her excitement. I feel like we are two teenagers on a first date or something. I hug her from behind and she leans her head back to rest on my shoulder. I plant a kiss on her neck not really thinking or caring about being out in public.

"Rules, Y/N." Lizzie reminds me.

"Whatever, I'm having a hard time remembering why we have them," I admit, way too happy to be thinking about anything else.

"Well, remember how your girlfriend is freshly single, an actress, and gets her picture taken without consent all the time?" She questions playfully.

"Oh right. I remember now." I tease and shift from my spot to stand next to her. "Aren't the turtles cuuuuuute?" I ask.

"They really are, look at that one on top of the rock, he's like I'm the king of the rock!" She says in a silly voice. I laugh in response.

"There is a cool arch close to here if you want to do one more thing before we head home?" I ask. She nods and lets me lead her out of the castle and over to the Winterdale Arch. It's dark and not busy at all and I smirk.

"I have a feeling you did this on purpose. What are you up to?" Lizzie questions when she notices the lack of people and dark archway.

"Shhhh, come on!" I pull her under the bridge and pull her in close to me. From the outside, we would just show up as a silhouette so I'm not worried at all. I gently rest my hands on her cheeks and lean down to connect our lips in a slow passionate kiss, hoping she can feel how happy I am to be with her. Her hands grasp at my waist pulling me closer as she melts into the kiss. I glide my tongue across her bottom lip and she allows my tongue to enter her mouth, battling her own for dominance. She gives in allowing me to take control and hums in satisfaction as our tongues dance together.

I pull back to switch our angle and go back in, my tongue invading her mouth again like it never left and I feel the moan in the back of her throat more than I hear it. I smirk and suck on her bottom lip before biting it softly and pull away slowly, releasing her lip with a pop. Somewhere in the passion, her hands found themselves under my shirt to rest on my stomach and I shiver when I realize it. Her hands slide down my stomach and playfully tug at the waistline of my shorts before she wraps them around my hips.

"That was," she starts trying to find a word, her eyes dazed.

"Wonderful? Hot? Passionate? Better than Tom Hiddleston?" I suggest with a smirk.

She rolls her eyes, "I actually was going to say better than Sebastian Stan," she smirks playfully walking away out of the archway with mischievous eyes.

"Wait a minute you've kissed Sebastian Stan?!" I scream and run up to follow behind her. She turns around shushing me and giggles at my reaction. "Don't shush me this is vital information!" She just smirks not offering any explanation.