Adoration & Showering

Y/N POV
I wake up again around an hour later to soft kisses on my cheek and I smile. I open my eyes and my heart warms as I observe Lizzie kissing my cheek, forehead, and eventually lips. A grin pulls at my lips and she pulls away biting her lip softly, her eyes bright and beautiful.

"Good morning, princess." She whispers, a finger tracing over my eyebrows and down my nose.

I playfully bite at her finger, "Good morning, Angel." I respond, my voice raspy and dry. "Although I think it's the afternoon." I tease.

"It may be," she agrees, placing soft kisses on my lips that a return as my smile grows. I love how affectionate she is and today it's on a whole other level. I run my fingers through her wild hair, uncovering her entire face and I can't help but smile wider. She's so fucking beautiful.

"How do you get even more beautiful every day?" I flirt.

"You're sweet, the flattery is appreciated." She rewards me with a sweet kiss, lasting longer than the usual peck.

"We should probably get up," I state, hugging her close and shiver at the skin-on-skin contact.

"Mhm, and what would we do?" she asks.

"Maybe shower, watch a movie, anything you want," I explain.

"Shower together?" Her eyebrow quirks in question and a mischievous smile grows on her face. Her eyes sparkle and I can't help but smile back at how beautiful she looks. I forget to answer her and she tilts her head in question.

"Oh sorry, got distracted. Will you behave yourself?" I tease.

"Probably not, but that's what makes it fun." She scrunches her nose. God how can I say no.

"Sure baby, but we are keeping it PG, I don't have enough food in my system right now, I'll probably pass out," I explain, sitting up slowly noticing she's straddling my hips in the mess of sheets. I run my hand through my hair and pull it to one side then stretch my limbs with a yawn. Her arms settle loosely around my torso as she observes me, her eyes not leaving my face. I notice her attention on me and quirk an eyebrow, "Is there something on my face?" I ask.

"No, I just can't take my eyes off of you. You're so beautiful and sexy and I don't want to miss one blink of your mesmerizing eyes." She sweet talks and the butterflies in my stomach are almost overwhelming.

"You're sweet babe." I kiss her forehead, her eyes still follow my movements and the fuzzy smile on her face makes my chest tighten. She's never looked at me like this.

She rests her palms on my cheeks and our eyes connect as I slide my arms around her waist pulling her closer. "I adore you Y/N." She slightly whispers, an adorable crack in her voice makes me smile. I kiss her slowly in response, taking my time in savoring the feeling and put light pressure on her bottom lip between my own. I switch my attention between her upper and bottom lip with soft, slow kisses that she returns in the same manner. I rest my forehead on hers and the fuzzy smile returns to her face as my hands rub up and down her back softly. "I-, I love how gentle, and patient, and caring you are in every move you make. I feel so protected and safe with you and I just," she sighs, "I appreciate you a lot, and in this short amount of time I've started falling for you." She admits, slightly struggling to put into words what she wants to. Her eyes moving back and forth as she stares between our still naked bodies. She's nervous and it makes me want to comfort her. I tilt her jaw up so her eyes look deeply into mine making sure she hears everything I'm about to say.

"I adore you too, Elizabeth." I start. "I adore the way you blink and how you bite your lip when you are thinking too hard or feeling mischievous. I adore the way you move so comfortably around my apartment like you have been here all along. I adore the way your body gravitates towards mine, making sure we are connected physically in some way at all times. I adore how your entire face lights up a room with just one slight change in emotion. I adore your attention to detail and curiosity in me and the world in general. I adore the dimples on your lower back and the way your body reacts to mine. I adore your laugh and how your smile grows on your face. I adore your voice that brings me so much comfort daily and the way you scrunch your nose. I adore every little thing about you Elizabeth Chase Olsen and I can't wait to add to the already extensive list as we continue this crazy journey together. I'm falling for you too, and if you let me, I'll catch you" I finish, holding my breath and thanking god I left the word love in my mouth.

Her eyes turn glassy as she searches mine, for what I'm not sure. Her eyes land on my lips and she leans in giving me a soft but passionate kiss that I return with just as much emotion. I pull her even closer, my hands pressing into her back between her shoulder blades and on her lower back. Her hands disappear into my hair and I smile as they tug at my roots, effectively breaking our lips. She smiles too before hugging me, her face snuggling into my neck.

"How about that shower? No offense, but we reak of sex." I joke and she giggles into my neck. She leans back and plants one more kiss on my lips before rolling off of my lap making her way to the bathroom. I bite my lip as I watch her go. She notices I'm not following and comes back into the doorway observing my dazed look. She reaches out a hand to me, a soft smile on her lips, beckoning me out of bed and I scramble up to join her. Our hands clasp together and we make our way into the bathroom. I turn on the shower, making sure the temperature is right before slipping in and offering a hand to my beautiful girlfriend.

I tilt my head back into the water before switching places with Lizzie letting her wet her hair. I turn to grab the shampoo then massage it into her scalp. I catch her eyes on my face and look down from my task to wink at her, smiles growing on both of our faces. I gently push her back into the stream of water and she rinses out the shampoo while I get some conditioner. She opens her eyes and I softly gasp at the water droplets in her eyelashes and on her lips. Her hands rest on my hips as I massage and comb the conditioner in her hair and we switch places. She kisses my sternum as I lean to grab the shampoo to wash my hair. I let her continue her kisses across my collarbones as I lean back into the stream and her hands slide to grope my ass. I smirk. "PG babe." I tease.

"Mhm, whatever." She mumbles and pulls me closer when I lean towards her to grab the conditioner. I comb it through my hair then grab the body wash. She snatches it out of my hands before I can do anything and squeezes some into her hands. She quirks an eyebrow at me in question and I softly nod letting her run her hands over my body with the soap. Her attentive eyes and hands make my heart melt and smirk as her hands find my butt and inside of my thighs. She turns me around to rinse off the front of my body while she massages my back, planting a soft kiss between my shoulder blades. I turn back around letting the water clean off my back and return to gesture, making sure she's squeaky clean. I playfully squeeze her ass before I switch our positions letting her rinse off. Once we both rinse out the conditioner I turn off the water and grab a towel, wrapping it around her shoulders, then grab one for me as well.

We dry off and get into some comfy clothes. Lizzie chooses to wear my clothes instead of her own and it makes me smile for the millionth time today. I make some sandwiches and we both eat them while watching Schitt's Creek. She sits between my legs sideways, her legs rested over one of mine, and settles into my chest once she's finished eating. We cuddle for the rest of the day, laughing at the show and talking about random things that come to mind. She laughs for a solid 5 minutes at my impression of Moira and I simply watch her with a huge smile on my face. I really could get used to more days like this. I could get used to being in love with her. I just hope that love is eventually returned.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Sweet little chapter :) Let me know what you think! Y/N's birthday is coming up and some possible tension as well.

Also, thank you so much for 1k reads!?!?! How the heck did that happen??????