Hangovers & Serenading

Y/N POV
After we take our shots conversation flows freely for a while, my buzz keeping a small grin on my face. Lizzie is currently kissing my neck and it feels amazing.

"Elizabeth Olsen!" Ashley shouts which makes Lizzie jump back like a scolded puppy.

"What the fuck." Lizzie slurs. Oh, poor baby, she's going to have a rough morning.

Scarlett laughs, "Although slightly disturbing, you two are really cute." she compliments.

"I'm going, to be honest, I'm very intoxicated. I wouldn't be this bold sober." I giggle. Lizzie is eyeing me again and I quirk an eyebrow at her. She leans over and bites my jaw near my ear randomly. "Okay ouch, what the fuck was that for" I question

"Mine." She states like that's an acceptable answer.

"Wild Lizzie returns y'all." MK remarks and we all laugh. Lizzie's eyes are lidded and dark and she looks very attractive. I bit my lip and let my eyes linger up and down her body.

"Okay, no more shots for those two." Ashley teases. "Someone needs to separate them before they get a room"

"That's actually a great idea" Lizzie slurs out and I smirk at her.

"Please come dance with me one more time?" I ask.

"Hell yeah," She says and jumps up fixing her dress and dragging me back to the dance floor. Kiss Kiss starts playing and we both grin, clearly recognizing the song. Our bodies come together naturally bumping and grinding messily but we are having way too much fun to care. We keep sneaking kisses in here and there before the other girls join us dancing around and with us. I start singing the song into Lizzie's ear and she giggles. The song transitions to Please Don't Stop the Music and we all start jumping around together. Lizzie finds her way in front of me and I pull her back into me for some mild grinding trying to keep self-control. At the lyrics: Now we're rocking on the dance floor acting naughty...hand in hand chest to chest, face to face, I sing to Lizzie and pull her into my chest before continuing our playful bouncing around. The rest of the song is pretty playful and we make our way back to our stuff to get ready to head out. Lizzie and I are far too intoxicated for this shit.

We give Scarlett hugs and make sure she gets into the right car before the twins usher us into the car that they called for us. I notice some flashes but don't think anything of it. I'm way too focused on Lizzie for anything else. The twins give us hugs and cheek kisses and make us promise to text when we get home safe. MK tells us to behave and I smirk. Never. The car ride home is pretty tame, just some light thigh groping. We stumble out of the car and up to my apartment.

"Baby can you unzip me please?" Lizzie requests. I unzip her dress and kiss her shoulder blades before turning to get into pj's. We both get into comfy clothes in front of each other not even thinking about it even though that's never happened. We slump into bed and cuddle into a mess of limbs. We both pass out mumbling goodnights before letting the exhaustion from all the dancing take over.

~The Next Morning~

I wake up to a phone buzzing consistently and groan.

"Answer that damn thing before I break it" I mumble. The buzzing stops so I fall back asleep. When I wake up later I smell the sweet smell of pancakes and praise the lord for Elizabeth Fucking Olsen. I roll out of bed and walk into the kitchen to hug Lizzie from behind. I slip my arms around her tummy and pull her into me. "Good morning" I grumble out.

"Shhhh, loud" She responds rubbing her temple. I let my hands roam to her hips and notice something.

"Are you not wearing any pants?" I question