TSA & Flight Naps

Y/N POV
The next few days we get ready for London. We get different travel essentials and pack up our suitcases and backpacks. I make sure I have my camera, portable charger, and new sunglasses from my birthday present. I flip through the guidebook to mark things I want to do before stuffing it my backpack too. Our flight is tomorrow and I'm insanely excited.

"Hey, babe?" I call to Lizzie who is currently in the shower. I take out the tickets from the envelope.

"Yeah?" She shouts back.

"Our tickets are one way, do we have return tickets too?" I ask, but get no response. The shower shuts off and she walks out wrapped up in a towel. I tilt my head in question since she hasn't responded.

"We currently do not have a return flight. I figured that we can get it once we decide to come back, so we don't have to rush or anything." She explains.

I nod in acceptance liking the idea. "Where are we staying?"

She moves to get dressed, "I got an Air BnB. It's an apartment in London. Figured we could do all the touristy things since you've never been." She gets into comfy clothes and I nod in acceptance. She turns and catches me watching her. She smiles and comes up to me, grabbing my shirt on my stomach and planting a kiss on my lips on her tippy toes. I smile and hug her close.

"I'm extremely excited for our trip. Thank you so much." I whisper into her wet hair, my face buried into her neck trying to be as close as possible to her.

"It's my pleasure, I kind of wanted to spoil you. I know you don't like when I spend money on you but I like to do it." She explains.

"This is the greatest thing someone has ever done for me. I love it, but I want to take you out to a nice dinner or two while we are there." I respond and lightly rock back and forth with her in my arms. She pulls away slightly to kiss me softly in acceptance of my terms and conditions. I pull away and yawn and she laughs at my tired eyes.

"Time for bed, early flight tomorrow" She reminds me and my tummy flutters in excitement. "Come one love bug," She tugs me into bed and cuddles up to me, I pull her close and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning Lizzie wakes me up gently, knowing I'm not a morning person. Her kisses are always the best way to wake up. She hands me some Adidas joggers and helps me put on a plain t-shirt, slides a hat onto my head and rests my sunglasses on the brim while I slowly wake up, sitting on the edge of my bed. She grabs my hands and stands me up, kissing my cheek before tugging my pants off.

"It's a little early for that babe." I tease.

"Well, someone is being a lazy butt, by all means, dress yourself." she teases. I pout and she rolls her eyes helping me get into my pants. "You're a child when you aren't fully awake." She comments. I shrug in response and she pushes me towards the bathroom once I have clean clothes on. I brush my teeth and make sure I smell nice while Lizzie double-checks we have everything. I make my way towards her.

"Hi, I love you." I greet, now fully awake.

"Hi, I love you too, now let's go." I grab my backpack to put it on then grab my suitcase. We head out and I lock the door before putting my keys in my bag. I make sure to drop off my rent in advance once we get downstairs just in case I'm not here to pay it and we head outside into our uber. I rest my head in Lizzie's lap on the way there and she twirls a lock of my hair between her fingers. "Airports tend to be a spot where I get recognized the most. Paparazzis camp out there sometimes. So there's a chance we will have to deal with that this morning and when we get to London." She warns and I hum in acceptance.

We pull up to the airport and I pat my pockets. Where are my AirPods. I panic and Lizzie notices. "Babe what's wrong?" She asks, once we get out and grab our stuff. She slips my sunglasses on for me as I search my bag frantically.

"Where are my AirPods?" I ask, still trying to find them.

"I have them in my purse, don't worry." She assures me and I sigh in relief. Thank god. I can't go without music on this long ass flight. I think it's about 7 hours and I hope to sleep through it. We make our way into the building and head towards security. Sure enough, there is a guy taking pictures but I just ignore him and take my shoes off for TSA. We get through without issue and find our gate. We got here early thankfully and Lizzie heads to get some Starbucks. I have a tiny pout on my face while she's gone, but it's not my fault. It's too early and I'm an absolute baby in the morning.

Lizzie hands me my pink drink and pecks my lips and I smile. That's better. I sip on my drink and stare at my beautiful girlfriend who's doing something on her phone.

"Is there something you need my love?" she questions without looking at me.

"I want attention." I state plainly. She locks her phone and looks over to me smiling softly.

"Although needy and grumpy, you're very cute in the morning." She teases and kisses my cheek.

"I've always been like this. It's too early to act like a normal human." I grumble.

"Babe its literally 7. You usually get up at 7:30 for work." She points out and rests her hand on my thigh squeezing it.

"But now its summer and I like my sleep. I plan to sleep on the plane just so you know." I inform her.

"I would expect nothing less. I'll probably nap with you." She winks and pecks my lips before sipping on her coffee and going back to checking her phone. "Since that guy was here taking pictures I'm sure there will be people waiting for us in London too." She reminds me and I shrug. Our flight is eventually called and we settle into our seats. I get comfy and ask for my AirPods which we share. I look out the window as we start moving and watch as we lift into the air in awe. I don't fly often so its really cool to me. I look over to Lizzie and she has a fuzzy smile on her face, her eyes full of adoration.

"What?" I ask, returning her smile.

"I love you." she states, her voice sweet.

"I love you too." I lean closer to kiss her softly then settle back into my seat.

"Come here babe." She pulls my head down to rest in her lap on top of the hoodie she took off to create a make-shift pillow. I smile and snuggle into her lap, falling asleep easily with her hand massaging my scalp and a finger rubbing softly over my exposed eyebrow.

I wake up a little while later and notice Lizzie is still playing with my hair. I look up at her and she notices my eyes on her.

"Hi sleepyhead." She greets with a sweet smile.

"Hi, did you sleep too?" I ask and sit up stretching

"I did get a little nap in yes. I'm glad you're up though because I need to pee." She admits and prepares to head to the bathroom. I smirk.

"Wanna join the mile high club?" I ask. I fortunately am no longer suffering for being a woman and currently want my girlfriend with a passion.

"Oh my god, no. Don't even think about it." She scolds giving me a warning stare. I laugh, yeah we will see about that. She comes back a few minutes later and settles back down beside me. "So what are you most excited about baby?" She inquires.

"I wanna go on the London Eye and see the Buckingham Palace and um. I wanna do the museums too and see Westminster Abbey. So basically all the touristy stuff. Um, could we maybe go to Stonehenge too?" I ask shyly.

"Of course babe. We can do whatever you want." She assures me.

"I'm the luckiest person alive." I state kissing her nose and snuggling into her side. I remember something and take my camera out of my bag. We take silly selfies, well we try to anyway. They are hilarious because we only get one that we are both fully in and I smile at the stack of pictures in my hand. The amount of love I have for this silly, talented, adorable, affectionate, and caring person is unmatched.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Cute little pre-London chapter. I've been having tech issues today so sorry for the late update. Let me know what you think!

Also 4K views....what the heck?!?!?!?!

Tech issues=bad editing but you already know that.